Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers
Video Game Anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinSora

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:02 pm
Galiel Kaicho
The Wanderer Of Time
Galiel Kaicho
The Wanderer Of Time
-Shining Tears X Wind
-Tales of The Abyss
-Tales of Vesperia (Movie) Great game as well
-Yu-Gi-Oh
-Utawarerumono(No, I have not played the game._. You shouldn't either!)The anime is good tough

I've seen Shining Tears X Wind, it was good
Tales of the Abyss was awesome
Tales of Vesperia (movie) was like cool, and made me sad
Utawarerumono is a long name Dx but yes, it is a good anime.
And Yu-Gi-Oh lost my interest after awhile.

That is a really old post you just quoted, 2009 o_o But anyway o.o
Shining Tears X Wind was indeed really good, playing the game before hand makes it better
That goes for tales of abyss as well, game + anime makes it great
and yugioh lost my interest too lol

>>; I had never seen it before so I quoted it..

anyway indeed to what you say. I've recently been watching some new anime to add to my list and I must say..I've found a lot of new and interesting animes.

It's okay, haha, I was just surprised o_o
And yeah, I could add a couple here too, like Sengoku Basara, Tales of Symphonia, both from very good games  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:10 pm
I haven't really watched a ton of game-based anime. I've seen a bit of the Valkyria Chronicles anime. I stopped after episode 10, but what I saw of it was decent.

Other than that, the only other game-based anime that I've seen is the Professor Layton movie, which was pretty fun to watch.

Of course, I'm not counting the visual novel based series since I've never played the visual novels they're based on (and don't really plan to).

AirTVfan

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:10 pm
I would definitely would want to see an anime series of Professor Layton with his apprentice/protoge Luke and Flora.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:25 am
The Wanderer Of Time

And yeah, I could add a couple here too, like Sengoku Basara, Tales of Symphonia, both from very good games

I could add a lot more than just two..I mean I've watched over fifty anime as of late.

Sengoku Basara is on my "To Watch" list though. As is Tales of Symphonia.

I must say though, that "Earl and Fairy" was interesting, regardless of what others say and how short it is. But then again, so is "Neo Abyss Angelique" both seasons being only 13 each, but still a good anime to watch.  

Galiel Kaicho

Skimbleshankx

Friendly Fatcat

7,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:26 am
I rather like the Pokemon games and the Digimon series, but I gave up on the Pokemon anime somewhere around Sapphire and the Digimon games tend to be confusing. I've heard there is an anime for World Ends With You, but I've never seen it. Too hyped on the idea that there will be a sequel game to worry about it now.

I'd like to see an anime for Kingdom Hearts, just because it's a cool game. Halo would be an awesome anime, I love Red vs Blue. If there isn't an anime for World Ends With You there should be. I love that game more than anything. Most Epic Game Ever.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:37 am
Galiel Kaicho
The Wanderer Of Time

I could add a lot more than just two..I mean I've watched over fifty anime as of late.

Sengoku Basara is on my "To Watch" list though. As is Tales of Symphonia.

I must say though, that "Earl and Fairy" was interesting, regardless of what others say and how short it is. But then again, so is "Neo Abyss Angelique" both seasons being only 13 each, but still a good anime to watch.

Yep, so could I, but I just put down the two that came to my head lol, and they are both short too o.o
Sengoku Basara. 13Episodes
Sengoku Basara Two. 13 Episodes
Sengoku Basara Last Party (Movie). -Coming Soon-
Tales of Symphonia. 4 Episodes
Tales of Symphonia: Tethe'alla-hen. 4 Episodes
Tales of Symphonia: The United World Episode. - Coming Soon -
That's like, a summary of those two since they are in your To Watch list ^^
I dont think I've seen those two you mentioned though o.o  

ShinSora

Romantic Genius

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:28 am
Ah, yeah I remember seeing the too only being a few episodes each. And if you haven't seen them, do so, they are both good, and interesting ;D

I've also been keeping up with anything new on Tales of the Aybss, if they plan on making any side episodes and also other anime that seems short.  
Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff