InaliaKitsune

6,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:30 am
ninja .....Obviously mines Shippou-Chan 4laugh
Hes just so cute and hug-gable ^^
I also like Kirara ^^ shes a cutie too but i still think the little fox is the cutest.......
The other day me and empress dee were talking about him and she said Shippou looked like eevee and i agreed.....so theres even more reason as to why Shippou's cute blaugh ..

Now enough on what i think....maybe....anyways who do you like and why???  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:00 pm
My favorite character from the show would have to be Miroku. Yes, yes, I understand he's sort of a pervert, but perhaps he's just well, a first timer at romance.

He loves Sango, but he is unsure of how to go about loving her. He isn't really understanding of what's wrong and right in the ways of love because there was no sexual education back then, so there was a lot of heartbreak.

In a way, he's the type of guy you can feel sorry for because he never understands how to love Sango and thus he does all of these bad things though he's known as a monk. And a monk is a religious figure in the orient, so he's not supposed to sin as bad as he does. So instead of going to heaven, he'd go to hell.

The wind tunnel that he has is also sort of neat, but then again, that's another thing you can feel bad about. Like poor Miroku, he sinned so much as a monk, he is cursed with a black hole hand.

I am one to go for those who are less forunate. I am a healer, what can I say?  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:35 pm
I love Kouga crying Hes just adorable! Hes so goofy, but hes so charming. He was my first big time anime crush!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:07 am
Ha ha ha ha ha, we are not so different, you and I, Maddie. I too am a wolf lover. Terry Bogard is kind of like Kouga in a way. The exception there is that Terry can transform into a golden wolf and the clothes that Terry is wearing that day become his markings.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

28. The demon realm - Inuyasha/Fable topics go here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas