Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Finale______________-_______Sony Entertainment
Ps3 making a comeback?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyuuzo2

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:38 pm
I personally think it is, cosidering the $100 price drop, surperious features to xbox, and sweet game selection this and next year...its a good year for it for sure. The Wii is gonna out sell both systems regardless because of its demographic (13% world are big gamers the rest of the world is what it targets...) Anyhow I know a few of the exclusives that are comming out off hand for this year. Demon Souls, Uncharted 2, way of the samurai 3 (pritty sure thats a exclusive), ratchet and clank: a crack in time, fairytale fights (again I think its a exclusive) then I think thats it for exlusives this year. Other exclusives like MAG, and Heavy rain got pushed back.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:55 pm
i seen taht too

at first ere i live ti was 600 dollars
then dropped by 200
soo then it was 400 and now over here its 300 bucks  

axl the azn boi

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ShinSora

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:07 pm
Yes, and the really good games will be coming from 2009-2010 as far as my resources go ninja  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:03 pm
I've been shot at for saying it, but I honestly think a Final Fantasy VII remake, or maybe even a Final Fantasy VII 2 would boost PS3 sales considerably.

Also, When and if KH3 comes out it will likely be on PS3... You don't know how many people I heard say they were getting a DS when Days came out, and it was the same thing for PSP and BBS.

Not that those games are all that Sony has going for it, but the have a LARGE fan-base.  

Kintaro Reko

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:42 pm
I have the 250 model, loads of memory that is... $299 with 2 free games (Assassin's Creed 2 and some other s**t game I sold back for like $20 lol... And because it was still in plastic they sold it as new which technically is correct anyway)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:52 pm
I also have the 250 gig system. I love it.  

Reaper Espardo

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Thedevilmaster

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:42 am

I think it would make a better come back if they brought back the PS2 compatibility and even sold PS2 games on the PSN. I mean come on it only does everything... EXCEPT BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY!

And yes I'm aware that there are a few of the older PS3 systems that are but they don't make those models anymore.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:37 am
Reaper Espardo
I also have the 250 gig system. I love it.

My 40g system is full 4laugh  

doomley-star

7,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
Jak's Finale______________-_______Sony Entertainment

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items