Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Possible chance of a re-dubbing of all of sailor moon!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you like to see all of sailor moon re-dubbed from start?
  yes!!!
  maybe...not sure right now
  no...they might ruin it
View Results

Adrastia217

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:46 am
ok i found this article is from moon-chase.blogspot.com...posted back in may 09(so it's still not that old)...they are very good at keeping up w/ any latest SM news

http://moon-chase.blogspot.com/2009/05/breaking-news-funimation-asks-about.html

in that article is a link to a survey...where you can vote on have sailor moon re-dubbed...check out the article & vote >^_^< & send it out to all your other SM loving friends...the more votes the better  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:08 am
heart I remember watching all of the subbed on VHS growng up. My parents thought it was a good idea since I loved the show so much to improve my reading ability. Probably one of the best things for my education they ever did biggrin ! By now I have every episode on DVD, but I gess, depending on the voice actors, I could embrace a change or two. And the introduction of Sailor Stars in english sounds pretty good to me smile heart  

Illumina Vierge

Benevolent Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

AnimeKid88

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:10 am
omfg no, its okay if they dubb stars, but season 1 through 4, they could spoil it > sad  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:33 am
I watch the moon chase blog and remember when everyone was first super excited about the possibility.

I have mixed feelings though. On one hand Sailor moon was dubbed really terribly and it would be nice to see it done properly and it would be nice to see it back in print. On the other hand I'd never watch the dub even if it were redone so I'd rather see a focus on just putting out an unaltered stars season.  

Avane Anime

Aged Fatcat

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces