Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers
what's better to watch??OnePiece..Bleach..Naruto??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fairy-phoenix

Kawaii Shoujo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:29 pm
I would have to say One Piece is my favorite outta the three choices I find Bleach to be too boring and Naruto is both boring and rather predictable. My favorite characters in One Piece is Nami & Sanji with Ussop coming in second place, I like Nami with how she never gave up to free her village and her fighting prowess, Sanji is hilarious with the way he goes ga-ga over Nami and every girl he sees plus he kicks a**, and Ussop I like him because he's hilarious but also a great inventor of the gadgets the crew uses.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:33 pm
I like One Peice And Naruto But Hate Bleach.  

VGuardianAngelV

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:56 pm
Um, isn't there a place in the guild already for these kind of topics? Stick to those areas if you wish to keep the topics! >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:00 am
Well, do you enjoy Naruto Abridged?
meanybeany
Naruto is my favorite anime too!! Kakashi is my favorite character.. ninja

THere should really be a poll o this thread. I prefer One Piece Myself. Subbed. Subbed, !@#$it!!!!  

Kratos Krisna

2,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TIFFANYLUVSMICAH4EVER

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:22 pm
i can not pick from naruto or bleach they both really good sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:36 am
its so difficult to choose! i likem all! i guess i would have to go with one piece for now, im getting tired of all the filler episodes from Naruto, got to season 14 i think and am waiting to watch the rest... the graphic novel was okay though, i havent watched bleach yet  

blackrosejokerf08

7,700 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

blue tear dada

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:44 pm
one piece
more action  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:40 pm
in order of which i like it would be

1. One Peice- just enough action, funny characters, and pretty good storyline

2. Bleach- again, like the concept, but there's realy too much talking, i like the action it does have however

3. naruto- like the concept, but the obsession over sasuke got annoying and old.  

Kaonashi Akumu

Sparkly Explorer

6,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Critic 0

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:12 pm
I like all of them but Bleach is my fav atm  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:18 pm
My favorite anime to watch? None

I gave up on anime, if I want to "see" an anime I read the manga 'cause it's way better. I liked all three of those manga equally, I thought they were put together so well. But the anime didn't bring the series and characters like it should of. Ok, heres a story of why I now hate the Bleach anime. It was like 2 weeks ago it was the episode when Uryu was fighting Cirucci and that weird liquid shooting guy came in. I was like ok cool I like Uryu's fights. Too bad it was 2 minutes of fighting and 18 minutes of retarded dialogue with even worse humor that made me want to punch the T.V. screen. If I read the manga I could of gotten past that whole scene in like 4 minutes opposed to 20. I LOVE Bleach, I just hate the anime. To me it's kind of like when producers take video games and try to make them into movies and it just turns out horrible.

My words of advice, read the manga instead, you'll love the Anime series more.

EDIT: I guess I only hate Anime if it's long as hell like the top three. If it's something short like Code Geass or Air Gear than yeah I like it because they get straight to the point. The others just drag on too much.  

Legendary G

Distinct Genius

Rowkinn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:14 am
Hmmmm i'm not very sure it's because with the new one piece episodes i saw recently were really well done, and bleach is at an awesome point and if it's naruto shippuden that would make it even harder...

But if i have to choose one i would have to choose naruto and favorite character would be either kisame, kakashi, or jiraiya they're really cool in my opinion  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:36 pm
I love Naruto! I have so many faves: Sakura, Naruto, Itachi, Konan, Pein, Sasori, Kakashi, and Hinata. Explaining why they're my faves would be too long. Sasuke used to be one of my faves until Madara turned him insane...*sigh*  

the little madeleine girl

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 10:55 pm
Tbh, I don't like either of them. Of the three I would pick Bleach though because it is the least annoying.. and the story doesn't seem too bad once you get past all the fillers.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:32 am
One Piece, Portgaz D. Ace, I picked One Piece because it had a hold on me for well over a year and Ace because That Boy is on Fiyaa~ Lol but no seriously main reason is simple but also pretty stupid. Anime Crush. 'Nough said. Luffy's tied with him though along with Sabo since Luffy's too cute, like a hyperactive husky puppy and Sabo's like the mother-bear of the three since he's got the most reason in him and would often keep Ace and Luffy from fighting. opo  

Wolffang1995Hyano

Devoted Lover

13,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers