Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Profiles
Profile Layout

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:53 pm
[b]Character Name: [/b] (in case we want to talk to you)

[b] Age: [/b] (Any age is acceptable so don’t worry)

[b]Physical appearance: [/b] (how you usually look like, including a wardrobe. A picture is allowed, yet a small description is also recommended.)

[b]Personality: [/b] (how do you act in any and every situation.)

[b] Occupation: [/b] (what is your job, if you don’t have one, be sure to explain that as well)

[b] Biography: [/b] (describe your past and NO forgetting about who you are. If you did, then explain what happened that made you forget your past)

[b]Weapons: [/b] (for each weapon fill out the form)

[i]Name of weapon:[/i] (if one exists)
[b]Number of Points:[/b]
[i]element:[/i] (if applicable)
[i]Weapon Skill:[/i] (Ability for the weapon)
[i]Description:[/i] (describe your weapon)

[b]Talent(s)/Ability(s):[/b] (fill out this form for each new ability)

[i]Name of ability:[/i] (a basic name to describe what it does)
[b]Amount of points:[/b]
[i]Description of ability:[/i] (because this is broad, you should describe your ability with THE MOST description you possibly can.)

[b]Elemental magic:[/b] (the N/A is where you insert the number of points if it has no points then put 0)

[b]Fire:[/b] [i] N/A [/i] points
[b]Water:[/b] [i] N/A [/i] points
[b]Wind:[/b] [i] N/A [/i] points
[b]Lightning:[/b] [i] N/A [/i] points
[b]Earth:[/b] [i] N/A [/i] points
[b]Light Or Dark:[/b] [i] N/A [/i] points (you may only pick light or dark, NOT both) You are either a child of light, or a child of darkness, so whichever you pick you CANNOT go back from without the proper RP'ing with the light or dark people. If you want to be neutral then do not put light or dark on your profile)

[b] Name of custom element: [/b] (name your element)
[i] Number of points: [/i] (how many points?)
[b]Description of element: [/b] (what does it do? why does it not fit in with the basic elements?)

[b][i] Signature Attacks: [/b][/i] (Signature moves are attacks that you have created during your fighting. In order to have one, you must have it approved in the profile update thread. These do not take points, yet use the points you have already placed. )
[b] Name of Attack: [/b] (a long name or just a basic name, you do not have to have an incantation to use your attacks yet it helps for description.)
[i] Number of points: [/i] (How many points equivalent for each of your skills used in this. Ex: 5 water 5 wind can be combined for an attack called snowball. These do not take extra points, but explain the amount of points you already have. You can a very small amount of the points you have on an element, to explain it is a weaker attack. Or extremely powerful.)
[b]Description of Attack: [/b] (what does it do exactly? Does it have any special effects?)

[b] Combination attacks: [/b] (Any attacks in which you combine your signature attack with another person’s signature attacks should be placed here, fill out the same form as above, yet place the name of the person who you are making the attack with)

(If a beast has been purchased, then it will be added right here. You may purchase one in the shop for 100 points)

(If a transformation has been purchased, then it will be added here. This may be purchased from the shop for 100 points)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:40 pm
Beast Profile Skeleton

If you have purchased a beast in the shop for 100 points, then you may add this to your profile.

[b]Name of your beast:[/b] (in case we want to talk about it)
[b]Physical appearance:[/b] (What does beast look like, lots of detail/ creativity here is appreciated greatly)
[u][b]Personality:[/b] [/u](how does it act at times.)

[b]Stats:[/b]

[i]Strength: [/i] (how many points?)
[i]Speed: [/i] (how many points?)
[i]Defense: [/i] (how many points?)

[b]Custom Stat(s):[/b] (fill out this form for each new stat. Any sort of ability or talent would be a stat with your creature)
[i]Name of stat: [/i] (in case you wish to describe it)
[i] Number of Points: [/i] (how many points equivalent for your skills)
[i]Description of stat:[/i] (the stat in detail)

[u][b]Elemental Magic:[/b][/u] (the N/A is where you insert the number of points if it has no points then put 0)
[b]Fire:[/b] [i] N/A [/i] points
[b]Water:[/b] [i] N/A [/i] points
[b]Wind:[/b] [i] N/A [/i] points
[b]Lightning:[/b] [i] N/A [/i] points
[b]Earth:[/b] [i] N/A [/i] points
[b]Light Or Dark:[/b] [i] N/A [/i] points (you may only pick light or dark, NOT both. Also, your beast can not be light if you are dark and vice versa.)

[u][b] Name of custom element: [/b][/u] (name your element, if you are allowed to use one. One can only be used by a personal beast only if the owner already has the said custom element.)
[color=white]....[/color][b]Number of points:[/b] (how many points?)
[color=white]....[/color][b]Description of element: [/b] (what does it do? why does it not fit in with the basic elements?)

(Add the beast transformation and beast fusion here, if purchased Each may be purchased in the shop for 50 points otherwise do not fill out this next section. Both must be purchased separately)

[b]Beast Transformation:[/b]

[b] Name of transformation: [/b]
[b] Description of change: [/b] (What can your beast become when it transforms)
[b]Number of points:[/b] (how many points? max 50 starts with 10)

[b]Beast Fusion:[/b]

[b]Name of Fusion: [/b]
[b]Description of change:[/b] (You basically become a more human looking version of your beast. What does this look like)
[b]Number of points:[/b] (how many points? max is 50 here starts with 10)

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:13 pm
Transformation Profile Skeleton

If you have purchased the transformation in the shop for 100 points, then you may add this to your profile.

[b] [i] Transformation: [/b][/i] (This is called by some as your strongest attack. It costs 100 points to even buy this section, proving its utmost power. Each point added to the transformation section needs to be bought, costing three points each.)
[b] Name of Transformation: [/b] Name your form
[b] Element: [/b] (If applicable)
[b] Number of points: [/b] (each here costs 3)
[b] Description of ability: [/b] (Does it change mentality? Does your physical body change? What kind of power does it give you? Does the transformation happen in stages depending on emotion or other factors? Describe this with the most possible description. A picture is NOT enough)

Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games