Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Art and Poetry
This is what I do during class instead of work....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like my art?
  Yes
  No
  It's alright
  Get a new hobby, kid
View Results

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:26 pm
User Image I was like, seriously bored today. And the paper ended up getting wrinkled emo anywho, yeah i detailed the girl like, way more than the boy, i might work on it later.... So what do you think? and it's based off of something.... any guesses? winner gets a cookie.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:56 pm
If you're going to draw, draw something unique. The couple holding hands is just so oveer done. I like the way you draw. It isn't detailed, but it has a simple scratchy look that is really interesting.
But you can draw anything you tink of, so set your mind free.  

SADERR

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:05 pm
Yeah... I should have thought of something a little more origional sweatdrop Thank you for giving me feedback, I really appreciate it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:14 am
itihnkitlooks cool im tryingtoworkonmy drawingim not that good  

liveorsk8

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This one I drew today, not very original, but not as overdone as the couple holding hands. Around it I wrote "It broke again..... Will you fix it?" but I decided to crop that part out. What do you think?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:57 pm
I really like that one its awesome. I enjoyed your first one too. But drawing face details would up your drawings. Your definatly better then me at drawing bodies Im just really good a faceal expressions. 3nodding  

SaiSuki 1329

Dapper Genius

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:07 pm
Oh gosh you should see me try to draw faces sweatdrop epic fail.... My drawings without faces are way better compared to the ones with faces. I can never get the details right, and I suck at drawing facial expressions..... And thanks mrgreen  
Art and Poetry

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games