Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Grimoire (Techniques, Rituals and Methods)
Sex Magick Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nero-gataki

Dangerous Gekko

7,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:05 am
I find that the wiccans who believe in having 'orgies' dont know what wiccan is..It is about love but sex magyk is about TWO the god the goddess not A s**t load of people having sex at once...I find that if i was the goddess i would be affended...Allthough i can do nothing it still makes me furious because thats what i get asked when i say im wiccan....~So do you have huge orgies? Can i join in?~ like i almosts cursed a guy....>.< im not into cursing....Really im into loving and i find when i preform sex magic with my husband its invigorating and yet it leaves me breathless.............OK im not going anyfurther but if you want to know i sex ritual i use i use a ring of salt around the bed to purify our energys....So that we always feel clean or 'new' i also use different furtility stones...Or at least right now i am. Since im trying to get prego. Lol  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:35 pm
What about the off-chute of Hinduism? Tantra? With all those crazy positions and no release,just heightened tension and energy.
Or even looking waaaay back to various creation myths where the drippings of the aftermath became landmasses or new creatures and humans to inhabit the new lands?
Another example comes to mind though I can't think of the specific god's name in Hinduism that has to have constant sex as an outlet for his energy or else the world will be destroyed.
Sex has been part of human mythology and religion for millenia. Some view it as a creative force,some a destructive force,energy outlet,energy focus or a simple bonding of two bodies and spirits.
A little scattered but hopefully it will create more discussion.  

MairuiMarie

8,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
The Grimoire (Techniques, Rituals and Methods)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games