Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InaliaKitsune

6,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:39 pm
*BOOM!!!!* ninja Shippou-Chans back with some great news^^ my friend sango-chan just found the opening and the ending to Inuyasha Kanketsu-Hen heart blaugh and my other friend Junkie-kun found where you can watch inuyasha premiere tonigh ^^ we're all waiting for it to come out now......
by the way its almost halloween, so ill tell you wut imma be. im making my own costume cuz i dont have enough money to buy the cosplay as of now, but imma be kikyou ^^ and where as i cant find a real wooden bow im gonna get a fake one and the arrows gonna have a suction cup thingy on the end. then on the arrow its going to have a flag on it saying baka ^^ which was my friend kikyous idea (shes on here and in my friends list if you wanna find her) so now what are you going to be..if a character from inuyasha tell me why.....o by the way im being kikyou cuz everyone says she's a soul sucking clay pot who doesnt want inuyasha to be happy. i think differently so imma stick up for her this year blaugh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:42 pm
This isn't a roleplay, Shippo. But it fits in the Inuyasha section. A better question to everyone would be...

If you could be any character from Inuyasha for Halloween, which one would you choose and why?

For me... I think it would be Inu himself.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

InaliaKitsune

6,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:42 pm
*BOOM!!!!!!!!* ninja inuyasha kanketsu-hen started!!!^^ they already have ep 2 up and im so excited about it 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:34 pm
Well, I am not going to dress up as any Inuyasha Character, but I do know Inuyasha where I come from. He's an okay guy once you get to know him.

The problem he has most of the time is fleas, but not his minion who is a flea.  

Blaze_Yagami

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
28. The demon realm - Inuyasha/Fable topics go here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items