Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The UnderEarth (Darkness Territory)
The Pit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:14 am
((Lulz Rin is already deep in the tunnels.))
The SS demon looked down at Teran who just utterly missed Defaeco. "UHUHUHUH!!!" he laughed in an oafish way. Neither was as strong as he thought, it was just the combined power of everything. By the time he got up to Teran, he had already apparated all the needed armor and weapons he thought he should have, but it turned out that he was wrong. On back was a large sword, 5 times the height of Teran. It smiled a stupid grin, but it's eyes were bloodthirsty. "Oooooo, what a little monster you areeeeeeee, tastyyyyy, Uhuhhhhhhuuuuuuu..." it chuckled as it reached behind him grabbing the large red sword, engraved with different markings. "I hope that you taste good, because you no can't fight well, it seems!" The demon bent down, crushing the earth beneath him, and this way his head was at least 2 Terans up. Like a flash of light, the large blade came over the demons shoulder like a hammer ready to smash Teran into the ground. Also, fire seemed to start coming from the demons nostrils, also aimed at Teran. If the ex-hero was smart, he would realize that this is one he needed to escape. It was the demon known as "Ferveo." It was also known as keeper of the pit, as most of the demons were his children. He didn't really care if they were incinerated however.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:49 pm
"well... I better make my escape then." The young man growled, walking away from the beasts and the pit, his large bulking body beginning to turn back to its original state, almost instantly. Sheathing his blade, he left slowly, avoiding the demon, and waved simply in an expression that showed his power, and his dark element, no demon would attack another demon unless provoked. Teran took his leave, ready to find somewhere else to be.  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Hidden-Jester

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:26 pm
Abyl had been down beneath the surface of the world for months now. He had witnessed the display of power from the Father Demon and had tried his best to keep out of sight. Now that the fight had swelled down he walked out from behind his stalagmite and looked around. All around he could see the twisted beauty that was the underearth. "Now I wonder why they all fear this place...it's so beautiful"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:32 pm
Hidden-Jester
Abyl had been down beneath the surface of the world for months now. He had witnessed the display of power from the Father Demon and had tried his best to keep out of sight. Now that the fight had swelled down he walked out from behind his stalagmite and looked around. All around he could see the twisted beauty that was the underearth. "Now I wonder why they all fear this place...it's so beautiful"

(don't post in two places.)

Saint Tobias

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:37 pm
Myst Takai
Hidden-Jester

(don't post in two places.)

the other place he is posting is in the arena, that is an acception.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:10 pm
After hours of sitting there, surveying the area, Abyl looked down at Nex. After closing his eyes and listening to his mental whisper he finally stood up. Looking around once more he whispered to himself, "I regret not being able to enjoy your beauty any longer, but I bid you farewell." Walking off he followed his gut to his next location.

[[Abyl Leaves The Pit]]

Hidden-Jester

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 3:47 pm
After 2 years have gone by the pit looks even more deathly, but keigo is not afraid he jumped down into the large pit in the the unknown. After minutes of falling he reached the bottom, after that he started his search looking for deamon who havent sided with defacieo who know where naru is or have any idea.

After hours he finally found a demon who was eating another demon, he walked up to the demon. "Hey you demon?!, you have the scent of naru on you, you know where he is dont you?" he asked as he reached him. the dem on looked over his shoulder and saw the man claude in death armor and was in fear of his life. "No..No i dont know who this naru is, i am loyal to defacieo." the demon said. Keigo then told him the whole story about him being with naru and there plan to kill the king and his followers. "Well if you say you are with naru then i guess i can trust you he told me he was going to a cave with unyeilding dark power if you go west you should feel the dark powers." the demon said.

Keigo thanks the demon and then he was on his way west.  
The UnderEarth (Darkness Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff