Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Absence

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amejisuto Bara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:22 am
I am having some family problems right now *sighs*. My grandmother on my fathers side has been diagnosed with some type of cancer, its Malignant and is in her Spinal column.
I am having to deal with caring for all my brothers and sisters and them breaking down. Untop of trying to keep caught up in the internet academy I know attend. I wanted you all to know so as to why I am not often posting. I have that to deal with as well as my step-grandmother have Advanced Multiple Scirosis (MS). My Bestema(Fathers mother) Has about six months of life expectancy. My step-grammy has about a year. I have to visit my bestema in New York in December from teh 31st to about, January 9th.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:12 am
That is certainly a difficult situation. I give you my condolences as well as my prayers for your strength.  

Toast_Lady

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:25 am
Toast_Lady
That is certainly a difficult situation. I give you my condolences as well as my prayers for your strength.

you have my prayers and condolances as well. *does holy cross motions*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:42 am
Thank you and nice kenshin siggy ^_^ I love the Hitokiri Batosai  

Amejisuto Bara

x~Rei_Hino~x

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:16 am
I will pray for you too! whee I'm am sick so I might not be on much either...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:36 pm
you poor thing.. thats terrible... I'll also pray for you sad *gives x~Rei_Hino~x a bowl of hot chicken soup* Rei get better, no need to lose two people ><  

ellyfish_

viki_moon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:51 pm
I already pray for you every night. (Except I pray in French.)

''I pray for all the peoples out there that need my help. For the ones in the hospital that are hurt, the ones that have cancer, for the one that have lost their friends and relatives. I pray for the wars to stop. I pray for the deads that need my prays to go with you and find joy even in the other side. I pray for everyone that needs my help.''

That's only one part of it all. So just to let you know, that even people that you don't know, pray for you. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:02 am
Im sorry I know how it feels. I had a Great Grandfather that i was the closest too. He was found dead nealing by his bed in prayer. When I found out I had cryed so hard. He was one of the few people I ever felt truly close too. Not to mention my grandfather died of Als timers disease. (not sure if thats how you spell it). And than not too long after that a friend of mine died in a car accident. It was even harder because the night before that I had had a dream of prisicly how he died. So I know how it feels. And my heart achs for you. But know matter what happens just remeber they are always with you as long as you hold them in your heart. Than they can live on through you.  

MikatoSakato

Amejisuto Bara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:29 am
I thank you all  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out