Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:16 pm
Zephyrkitty
Meta_Fish
Kuzodav
PSP has some great games.

Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops!
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (Coming out later)
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
God of War: Chains of Olympus
Lumines
'Daxter' is reportedly good.
Patapon 1 and 2 are both highly praised
N+ is an amazing game.
They have a Rock Band game on there, too.

The list goes on.
The DS also has a Final Fantasy Tactics (A2?), N+ and a couple of Guitar Hero games which come with a guitar grip with the touch screen for strumming so it's more like the console versions.

Don't you need a GBA slot to play the Guitar Hero games, though?
Aha, that is true; I forgot. So if you got a Lite you could play them, but I think I heard that they're working on making the next one compatible with DSi.

DemonofMists: The DSi can play music.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:18 pm
Meta_Fish
Zephyrkitty
Meta_Fish
Kuzodav
PSP has some great games.

Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops!
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (Coming out later)
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
God of War: Chains of Olympus
Lumines
'Daxter' is reportedly good.
Patapon 1 and 2 are both highly praised
N+ is an amazing game.
They have a Rock Band game on there, too.

The list goes on.
The DS also has a Final Fantasy Tactics (A2?), N+ and a couple of Guitar Hero games which come with a guitar grip with the touch screen for strumming so it's more like the console versions.

Don't you need a GBA slot to play the Guitar Hero games, though?
Aha, that is true; I forgot. So if you got a Lite you could play them, but I think I heard that they're working on making the next one compatible with DSi.

DemonofMists: The DSi can play music.
Ah whoops forgot, I didn't get a DSi D;  

Demon0fMists

CaptainFactoidMan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:33 am
I think that you should receive the more expensive of the two, sell it, and give all of the money to the last person that borrowed cocoa from your family and saw your new atari games at the same time.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:02 am
Unless you absolutely hate file types that aren't MP3, the DSi can play music too, as well as manipulate it. Some songs are just hilarious in a high pitch. The DSi can also take photos. They're not great photos, but they're convenient, and you can upload them directly to Facebook. You can also make and share animations. The DSi is probably as strong in media as the PSP is. It just has different forms of it.

The general consensus of games is that the DS has more, but that doesn't mean the PSP has none. As of now there are three games I would absolutely buy on it. The problem is, two of those games aren't out yet.  

Waynebrizzle

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:47 am
Um, dunno why you'd come to a Nintendo guild with this question... But anyway, DSi no doubt. Tons of quality titles for DS, a handful for PSP. And seeing the genres you like, the DS is better for those too.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:38 pm
Thanx 4 the help! biggrin I'll be sure to get a black DSi. I'm also hearing a lot of good things about that new Mario and Luigi game. mrgreen  

SlashFighter1988

-Hel the Reaper-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:24 pm
KING_METROID_PRIME_2K
Thanx 4 the help! biggrin I'll be sure to get a black DSi. I'm also hearing a lot of good things about that new Mario and Luigi game. mrgreen

VICTORY!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:35 am
Did you come here for an unbiased answer? GET A DSi!!!! I have a DSi and my bro has a PSP and even he agrees that the DSi is better. Plus there are more fun games, and more free stuff on it that it quite cool anyway. When I got a DSi, I didn't even put any games into it for the first 3 weeks. That's how good it is.  

stormwolfchild

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:15 pm
stormwolfchild
When I got a DSi, I didn't even put any games into it for the first 3 weeks. That's how good it is.
um, that sentence makes it sound crappy to me.....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:34 pm
Bongardo
stormwolfchild
When I got a DSi, I didn't even put any games into it for the first 3 weeks. That's how good it is.
um, that sentence makes it sound crappy to me.....

She's saying that all the free stuff was so good, that she was so preoccupied with it, that she didn't need games.  

eveejoystar

Invisible Poster

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers