Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The Stronghold (Rebele)
Living Quarters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:12 pm
The hall of rooms that every member sleeps in and such. Need I really say more.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:05 pm
Tatsuya walked down the hall with his few belongings tucked underneath his arms and held in his hands. He counted the numbers looking for his room number, lucky number 19. Finally finding it near the end of the hall, he took out a key and unlocked it, slowly pushing it open and turning the light on inside right by the doorframe. Once inside he pushed the door shut and dropped his things on the ground. "Home sweet home..." Tatsuya walked over to the bed and laid down with one leg outstretched while the other bent with his foot on the bed.  

Firebrand666

Firebrand666

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:32 pm
Tatsuya got out of his bed and walked over to his door where a not was pinned to it from Tyslir. Hey, a bunch of us are meeting up at Eclipse Ruins, come out and meet us there. He looked down toward the bottom where a post script had been added. P.S. Congratulations becoming Combat Head. He crumpled it up and threw it behind him. "Damn...I guess I should get going." He walked out of the room and locked it with the key before running down the hallway on his way towards the Eclipse Ruins.

[Exit to Eclipse Ruins]
((Short post, and just put the note in so I have a reason to be there and do something lmao.))  
The Stronghold (Rebele)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games