Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
ETSY Shop Makeover HELP!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which name do you like best?
  Twin Star Gifts
  Gemini Gifts
  Angel and Dragons
  I have a better idea!
View Results

gemini6184

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:03 pm
I'm redoing my etsy shop, and I need help with a name.

When I sat down to do my makeover I realized that whenever I craft I make things primarily for gift purposes. So I thought I could create a gift shop that will let me sell the varied crafts I love without being tied down to just one. Hence nothing with the name 'knit', 'jewelry', 'sewing'... you get the point. I thought of using "Boutique" in the name but it sounds a lil pretentious? Anyways...

I'm rather attached to my zodiac sign, and so far I at least have a logo in progress for the top option but it would work for the second as well (yay graphic designer friends!). The third option kind of refers to a silly thing between me and my fiancee. I dunno, I just thought of it and figured I would put it up there. Please vote! And if you have another name or a logo idea, post it here!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:22 pm
Well, let me say good luck with the redo. Can't wait to see what it looks like when it's finished. I really like the Twin Star Gifts for the name. Can't say exactly why. It just appeals to me more I suppose. And if you have the gemini sign incorporated in the logo then most should be able to understand the reference.  

Aluxis

Craftin'

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff