Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
R.I.P. Michael jackson!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did i go overboard?
  hell yes! don't want to go to the store with you!
  hm...nah! funny story
  not sure...oh well!
View Results

aryoh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:23 pm
!!WARNING!!

this post contains:some mild language but i blocked them out with random symbols just for you readers. read at your own risk!!!

i was bored in wal-mart and i don't know why i never do this but i saw a magazine that said it had "well needed information of Michael Jackson"so i looked at it (as i said i have no clue what possessed me to do that)and i saw so many @#*&ing lies about him!! it %#$$ed me off!! that second i shredded the @#&% thing with my bare hands and teeth! (may explain why i have a huge cavity) i hope you know why i did that *hee hee haa haa*...any way.don't ban me for this post not my fault my big sister told me to do this *...hee* (no I'm not a girl)
thanks for trying to read this hope you survived. p.m. me about this post.
R.I.P. MJ i will never believe those lies about you.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:31 pm
Aryoh
!!WARNING!!

this post contains:some mild language but i blocked them out with random symbols just for you readers. read at your own risk!!!

i was bored in wal-mart and i don't know why i never do this but i saw a magazine that said it had "well needed information of Michael Jackson"so i looked at it (as i said i have no clue what possessed me to do that)and i saw so many @#*&ing lies about him!! it %#$$ed me off!! that second i shredded the @#&% thing with my bare hands and teeth! (may explain why i have a huge cavity) i hope you know why i did that *hee hee haa haa*...any way.don't ban me for this post not my fault my big sister told me to do this *...hee* (no I'm not a girl)

lol!if that was me i would have put the magazine back and then when i get home start hitting my pillow and my bed until all the frustration is out of me.but i admit i have gone overboard when my brothers make fun of MJ...  

liberian girl58

aryoh

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:50 pm
bella RIP Michael Jackson
Aryoh
!!WARNING!!

then whip your brothers in good shape nice and hard. rotflol rofl

lol!if that was me i would have put the magazine back and then when i get home start hitting my pillow and my bed until all the frustration is out of me.but i admit i have gone overboard when my brothers make fun of MJ...

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games