Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support
I'm the worst friend in the world Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:18 pm
This reminds me of a debate that I have with my brother on occasion. A friend of his was using several accounts to cheat at one of those bump contests. My brothers friend let the person that was running the thread know what they were doing. Because of that, several of there accounts were banned and the reason that the moderators told my bro's friend was "botting".

I consistently hold the opinion that his friend. Was committing an act of dishonesty that was deserving of being banned for.

He holds the opinion. That if they had not been honest about there cheating with the owner of the thread. Then they never would have been banned for the act.

Opinion b takes personal accountability out of the equation. Which is why I have consistently held my own opinion about the matter.

What I am saying is your friend doesn't have a legitimate reason to be angry with you. If they are a mature person, it will blow over shortly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:16 pm
LanceCalvis
This reminds me of a debate that I have with my brother on occasion. A friend of his was using several accounts to cheat at one of those bump contests. My brothers friend let the person that was running the thread know what they were doing. Because of that, several of there accounts were banned and the reason that the moderators told my bro's friend was "botting".

I consistently hold the opinion that his friend. Was committing an act of dishonesty that was deserving of being banned for.

He holds the opinion. That if they had not been honest about there cheating with the owner of the thread. Then they never would have been banned for the act.

Opinion b takes personal accountability out of the equation. Which is why I have consistently held my own opinion about the matter.

What I am saying is your friend doesn't have a legitimate reason to be angry with you. If they are a mature person, it will blow over shortly.

What happens if she just said that she did for another person and not because of what she believed was right or wrong  

axl the azn boi

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

AshaKaeta

5,750 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:29 pm
If he was truly mad at you, he wasn't much of a friend to begin with~

You did what was right and correct, it's better then becoming a part of it, I'd feel more guilt for not doing it. Let him know this from me, let them understand it's you it's messing with.. Just knowing -

BTW: that's 1 less scumbag I don't have to deal with on Gaia, High Props for you.

<3

You deserve a reward honestly  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:42 am
AshaKaeta
If he was truly mad at you, he wasn't much of a friend to begin with~

You did what was right and correct, it's better then becoming a part of it, I'd feel more guilt for not doing it. Let him know this from me, let them understand it's you it's messing with.. Just knowing -

BTW: that's 1 less scumbag I don't have to deal with on Gaia, High Props for you.

<3

You deserve a reward honestly

just cause i person is mad at u doesnt mean there not ur real friend
every one has feelings and let it out
have uve ever been mad at ur family member but completely detest them and is willing to spread there blood on ur blouse  

axl the azn boi

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items