Reply ~Special A House!~ :News, Annoucements and General Chat:
*what's your favorite episode in S.A.??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miss ranked number two

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:48 pm
[strong]hmmm.... for me, i think it's episode 25 or 26..

hbu?

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:09 pm
hhhhhhhmmmmm i love all the episodes! oo i got 1. when megumi and yahiro go on their trial date heart and when hikari was sick. but i cant think of anymore its been some time lol  

kikyogirl123

Zhen Shan Mei

Lonely Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:19 am
I loved it when Kei was sick!!! It was so funny when she tortured him as she tried to take care of him and then the end was AWESOME!

I also like the date of Megumi and Yahiro! I always liked Yahiro even when he was meanie. And when I see Megumi with her little note pad at Yahiro's house I was like whee yes!

I also like the episode of Akira and Tadashi

and the episode of the race!

OOOOh The episode at Yahiro's party!

and and and and and and and and. . . . . . .  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:54 am

wow! thank you [kikyogirl123 and Coram Deo] for the episodes..
i also like that episodes..hehehe..

User Image

miss ranked number two

ferten_lovelycute34567

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:09 am
i like the episode when hikari was sick and she tortured everyone and while she was sick Megumi and Yahiro were having a date cause megumi thoght that yahiro might feel bad cause akira and tadashi were dating and that every one thinks that yahiro likes akira but in the end megumi and yahiro fell in love with each other........
i also like the episode when it was takashima's birthday and hikari and others came after him and at the last part when they raced towards the clock tower and hikari was about to win their bet (which was if hikari can take care of the flower kei gave him) then it flew out of hikari's pocket but kei blocked him and cathed hikari and kissed her while they were hanging by the clock tower........
IT WAS SO NICE!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:58 am
Quote:

i like the episode when hikari was sick and she tortured everyone and while she was sick Megumi and Yahiro were having a date cause megumi thoght that yahiro might feel bad cause akira and tadashi were dating and that every one thinks that yahiro likes akira but in the end megumi and yahiro fell in love with each other........
i also like the episode when it was takashima's birthday and hikari and others came after him and at the last part when they raced towards the clock tower and hikari was about to win their bet (which was if hikari can take care of the flower kei gave him) then it flew out of hikari's pocket but kei blocked him and cathed hikari and kissed her while they were hanging by the clock tower........
IT WAS SO NICE!!!!!!!!

yay! i love all of that episodes! ^^  

miss ranked number two

~Special A House!~ :News, Annoucements and General Chat:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas