Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Jak's Finale______________-_______Sony Entertainment
Kingdom Hearts 3: Keyblade Wars and Birth by Sleep Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRepaXx

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:24 pm
Yah... im doubting it. Im pretty certain that the system wouldn't be able to handle the graphic quality. And players would most likely be majorly disappointed in the game play, because you would require the horribly crappy movement of a Wii remote, and all that junk.

If anything, they are going for PS3, and Xbox 360. And because Play Station MOVE is coming out very soon. That would be they way they go. But im kinda thinking that the would maybe just maybe put a KH game on Xbox as well, because they did do FFXIII on it, soo maybe they re trying to expand the area in which the dominate? It would be nice on an Xbox 360, because i really want another KH game on a system i have.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:56 am
lala....  

xXRepaXx

Marokia

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:53 pm
xXRepaXx
Okay... im sorry but i have to clear this up. There had been absolutely NO legitimate confirmation on a KH3 even existing. Thus a release is impossible. Nomura(The Japanese Director of Final Fantasy/Kingdom hearts Games) has told us that there should be alt least 1-2 more kh games after BBS, but none have been confirmed at all.

And Birth by Sleep is coming out September 7th in north America, so its not in the summer or December. And to all of you curious fans, Master Xehanort is being played by the Original Spok(can't recall his name atm)

So please dont spout useless/incorrect information!! >;D Thanks.

Have you ever gotten KH2's secret ending? That's ******** confirmation right there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:49 pm
Marokia
xXRepaXx
Okay... im sorry but i have to clear this up. There had been absolutely NO legitimate confirmation on a KH3 even existing. Thus a release is impossible. Nomura(The Japanese Director of Final Fantasy/Kingdom hearts Games) has told us that there should be alt least 1-2 more kh games after BBS, but none have been confirmed at all.

And Birth by Sleep is coming out September 7th in north America, so its not in the summer or December. And to all of you curious fans, Master Xehanort is being played by the Original Spok(can't recall his name atm)

So please dont spout useless/incorrect information!! >;D Thanks.

Have you ever gotten KH2's secret ending? That's ******** confirmation right there.

No, but iv seen it many times, and its from Bith By Sleep. Not KH 3. Thats Terra, Aqua, and Ven... You play that part in the game. Please dont spout wrong information.  

xXRepaXx

Thedevilmaster

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:45 pm
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Thedevilmaster

It annoys me that they don't just keep KH on one system.

NO. No progess would be made that way... I would understand wanting to keep them on PS3 but they started on PS2 and so they would remain, so 3 wouldn't be as good by your logic... They should put them all on PS3... They did it with God of War (Sept the PSP game, but they moved the PS2 games)

What I mean is that they need to stop making one game (excluding ps2 which has three) for each system.

Jak's Finale______________-_______Sony Entertainment

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff