Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:56 pm
And I thought finding it in my hair was a bad place...weird keys if you can pull them out of your ears without feeling anything.. Mai couldn't help but think. She peered over Theresa's shoulder at the fuku, though she had no idea why; it wasn't like she could recognize which one went to what scout.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:02 am
Kiara looked at Theresa, "It won't bite you know, here, allow me to demonstrate the use of that wand..." Kiara produced her henshin wand now, holding it up, "Jupiter Power, Make UP!" Kiara spun in the air once, and lightning surrounded her, the green skirt, pink bows and white top of Sailor Jupiter appeared on her, aswell as a tiara with an eerad jewel in it. "I am Sailor Jupiter, the senshi of lightning and plants"  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Mishuri

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:00 am
Theresa froze and stared at Sailor Jupiter for a few minutes then the next thing she knew the blue cat walked up to her and spoke! "Hello Theresa" it said "AHH!! a talking cat, holy crap...am I dreaming..." she said, after an hour or so she finally came to her senses and grabbed the small rod.

As soon as Theresa grabbed the small rod it glowed brightly and she couldn't see then a symbol appeared on her head, the symbol of Sailor Nightwater.

((Sailor Nightwater Symbol))

Theresa suddenly spoke words without thinking them "Nightwater Eternal Power, Make Up!" Theresa twirled in the air as dark water surrounded her, a light blue skirt with pink trim and long pink bows appeared on her, along with a light blue top which had a pink bow on it and showed off her belly. After that boots and gloves with pink trim appeared on her and a tiara with a blue moon on it appeared on her head.

After this Theresa landed on the ground gently and stood still for a little while, "This is interesting" she said as she wiggled her butt and looked at the fuku on her.

((Sailor Nightwater appearance))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:42 am
Kiara smiled again, wider this time, "I'm glad my instincts were right Theresa-san, that little cat gave it away, welcome to the Sailor team"  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Mishuri

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:32 pm
EternalJupiter
Kiara smiled again, wider this time, "I'm glad my instincts were right Theresa-san, that little cat gave it away, welcome to the Sailor team"

"Thanks, I didn't even know what to think about this cat before but now I understand" Theresa said with a smile. After this Theresa changed back and picked up the cat "it's cute" she said smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:01 pm
can I play the sailor jupiter?!

[ `sAkurA ]

Moonlight_6

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:09 am
This will be mine:Salior Sunty
(i dont know i just make things up lol)
control ove sun witch is heat.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff