Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Love problem...help...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Pervy Sage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:30 pm
So here's the deal: I've known this girl since I was little. But after a chain of events I fell in love with her during summer school. Then I had to leave for 2 years and that freaking love came back to me and kick me in very hard in the heart. I already told her I love her but she told me she's with another guy(who's my friend) and that we can still be good friends. But here's the problem: even though she told me that, she doesn't even act like she's with him. and sometimes she even flirts with me(one time she wrote on my hand:you're mine)! what should I do?!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:15 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
GO READ THE DAMN RULES.

This topic belongs in the Life Issues subforum. I'm locking this topic for the next couple of days and then I'm moving it to the Life Issues subforum.

OUCH! So cold.... crying sorry...  

Sexy Pervy Sage

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:32 pm
I put emphasis because everyone needs to read and follow the rules. It's a pain in the a** to always have to be moving topics because people post in the wrong subforums.

As for your problem, it sounds like she's leading you on. She's not good for you, you should try to distance yourself from her.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:00 pm
Maybe this crush is bad for you. Ask her if she would ever consider going out with you if she wasn't dating your friend. ( easier said than done, i know) If she won't go out with you, try to get over her. (again, not so easy) This may be a painful experience, but at least you'll get a friend out of it. And it's a good chance to find someone your really compatible with.
I hope this helped (it probably didn't) I know crushes make your heart soar while simultaneously breaking them. You're not alone.  

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Sexy Pervy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:50 pm
Harley91594
Maybe this crush is bad for you. Ask her if she would ever consider going out with you if she wasn't dating your friend. ( easier said than done, i know) If she won't go out with you, try to get over her. (again, not so easy) This may be a painful experience, but at least you'll get a friend out of it. And it's a good chance to find someone your really compatible with.
I hope this helped (it probably didn't) I know crushes make your heart soar while simultaneously breaking them. You're not alone.

thanks. That's a great advice.but,do you think it would be a good idea if I gave her somekind of silence treatment. I mean, we are always talking and stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:09 pm
No matter what happens just remember that you can be no more than friends with her as long as she is with someone else. If she tries to make a move/advance on you just remind her (and yourself if neccasary) that she is with someone else and that as long as that remains true you can not be together.
My advice is to wait and see how her current relationship works out. If she leaves this other person then feel free to get with her if you can. If you have known her for a long time and are close friends then you should be able to talk to her about it.  

Shimerin

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:57 pm
Patamon of Hope
Harley91594

thanks. That's a great advice.but,do you think it would be a good idea if I gave her somekind of silence treatment. I mean, we are always talking and stuff.

I'm not really sure if the silent treatment is a good idea...It just depends on what she's like. I'm actually pretty bad at love advice because I have never dated, I kinda just admire people from afar until I get over them. Most of the time people don't even realize I am crushing on someone because I am so discreet about it. Sorry, I'm not really helping. But you can PM me, I can probably be more helpful if what I was writing was more private.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:22 pm
The silent treatment would be nice if you didnt want to be with her yourself. But seeing as how you want to be with her I would advise against that.  

Shimerin

Sexy Pervy Sage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:46 pm
Thanks everyone!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:43 pm
go for it.  

JaredWinterfresh17

emoboyhinata

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:43 am
i would detatch myself from her if i were you. she's trying to get you in some kind of trouble with your freind.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:30 pm
I went through a similar problem with my bestest guy friend we've been friends since head start. We understand each other completely and have the same sense of humor and everything. Well about two or three years ago i realized i wanted to be more than friends. We started majorly flirting and everything but he's hard to understand when it comes to romance. After waiting for ever for him to make the move...it never happened. Instead, at his b day party he invited one of his older friends and me and his friend hit off big time and have been together since and I'm really happy with him. As for my bestest guy friend we are still great friends but the flirting stopped and now its really just a good friendship. I actually found out my guy friend is bi and he really wants a bf so we are working on getting him one currently xd I know sounds like a total chick flick but hey it all worked out in the end. So if you two are really meant to be then give it time, but you cant wait forever. Try getting a gf. You might end up loving someone else and plus it could make her jealous and realize whats she's loosing. Good Luck to you!  

Devious_Dezzy

2,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items