Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
тяυє ¢σℓσяѕ Profiles//OOC Stuff

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_The_Curtain_Call_X

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:13 pm
Green

►► ASHER HOLDEN HALIFAX
User Image
"It is not enough to succeed, others must fail."

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мєн.

My official name is Asher but I prefer to go by Ash.
I took my first breath on October 31st and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out -- candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a male and I'm usually hitting on girls.
I've tried out a few different colors on my hair but right now it's dirty blond. I hypnotize people when they look into my blue eyes. Don't be surprised if you find me being aloof and bitter. I've been known to be cruel and uncaring to others. I can be hard to talk to for I'm always thinking of something else and not paying attention to other people. Although I do try to put on a front of being a nice guy, most of the time I fail as I succumb to these feelings of anger. Feelings of not being good enough. Feelings of envy.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll List A Few Things You Should Know About my past. My parents always adored my brother, he was perfect, in every way. He always got the best grades, dated the nicest and prettiest girls, always well dressed, and had the best manners. Things came so easily for him that he never even really had to try. I, on the other hand, struggled to try to keep up. I had to work as hard as I could, more than my brother ever did, and it still wasn't enough! I tried so hard to prove them wrong, to prove them all wrong, but I couldn't. Just to add insult to injury, my parents told me it didn't matter and then stuck me in some lowly community college. Then I get some scholarship to a law school, I denied it of course. Just another way to be compared to my almighty brother. I've been in his shadow all my life, but not for long. Not for long.

Have I left anything out...oh yeah the time is coming soon. The time when I'll no longer be compared to that older brother of mine. My family will no longer look upon me as a disappointment. No longer will I have to wallow in his shadow. It's all coming to an end.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

Love Em'

☆Being better than others.
☆Working hard.
☆Revenge.

Hate Em'

✘My brother.
✘Being inadequate.
✘Failing.

Check Out My Playlist

Best of You//Foo Fighters
Like A Stone//Audioslave
In the Shadows//The Rasmus

My Parents May Not Know But I Have some Ink and Holes

None.

Take a Picture It'll Last Longer
User Image

My Director: Eko Koi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:14 pm
Black

►► Vivian Anne Redgrave
User Image
Just cause I'm a chick doesn't mean I can't kick your a**.

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мєн.

My official name is Vivian Anne Redgrave but I prefer to go by Viv or V.
I took my first breath on June 30, 1991 and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out 18 candles.
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Female and i'm usually hitting on Straight
I've tried out a few different colors on my hair but right now it's Black and blood red I hypnotize people when they look into my Pale slate blue eyes. Don't be surprised if you find me being a major b***h.I can be nice at times but I have to like you in order for me to be nice to you.I'm usually cold and withdrawn but at times I enjoy a good talk.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

I've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll List A Few Things You Should Know About my past. I've never done anything that wouldn't get me into trouble, and my family doesn't like me much.My parents think I'm a trouble maker and they're right.I dropped out of school at 16 and I don't plan on going back.

Have I left anything out...oh yeah What most people don't know is that I draw and can play a guitar.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

Love Em'

☆ Music that would scare most people
☆ Bad boys
☆ Any clothing thats black

Hate Em'

✘ Preps
✘ Anything pink
✘ Cops

Check Out My Playlist

Renegade-Styxs
Light Of Aiden

Bell tat/ piercing
The back of my neck
My left arm
My right arm

My Director: The Lady Reaper

X_The_Curtain_Call_X

X_The_Curtain_Call_X

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:16 pm
Yellow

►► Nicole Erin DeLoup
User Image
"Last night I dreamed I ate a ten pound marshmallow, and when I woke up, the pillow was gone."

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мєн.

My official name is Nicole Erin DeLoup but I prefer to go by Nicky.
I took my first breath on January 26 and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out 19 candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Female and I'm usually hitting on Those sexy boys.
I've tried out a few different colors on my hair but right now it's Blond, pink, and black I hypnotize people when they look into my blue eyes. Don't be surprised if you find me being a happy person. I'm usually seen being this crazy, hyper girl. I speak my mind. I let everyone know what I'm thinking. I don't care what people think of me. I can be quite cold when I want to be.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

i've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll List A Few Things You Should Know About my past. I have and will always love my family. My mother. So strong. She has been helping me with what has happened. My father. He would always having a smile on his face. Never showing that maybe he was sad or unhappy inside. My older brother. He is always there for me.

I didn't need to eat a lot when I was younger. In fact I didn't eat at all. Some time when I was older some boys were picking on me because I didn't eat and I was really skinny the would tease me. It got so bad that I just didn't want to go to school. I started eating anything I could find. After awhile I noticed nothing. My weight didn't increase and well I was unhappy. I continued to eat and eat and still no weight. Soon it just became second nature to eat. I didn't care if I didn't gain anything I just wanted to eat. If I didn't I would be extremely hungry. Once I had to go to the ER because of my blood sugar. The said if I didn't start controlling my hunger my life wasn't gonna be a good one. Oh what a nice thing to say. At first I took his advice but bad habits die hard. So my eating kicked in full force and I ate more than ever.

Have I left anything out...oh yeah I'm a story writer. I like to just sit and write. They are mostly funny but sometimes I make some serious ones.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

Love Em'

☆ Skittles
☆ Pringles
☆ Mountain Dew
☆ Hot Dogs
☆ Pickles
☆ Music
☆ Stories
☆ Night Time

Hate Em'

✘ Diets
✘ Needles
✘ Rude people

Check Out My Playlist

Crazy b***h // Buckcherry
Crawling // Linkin Park
I'm So Sick // Flyleaf

I have a hot pink dragonfly on my left shoulder.

Take a Picture It'll Last Longer
User Image

My Director: ragglefragglepie

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas