i want an idustrial pretty badly too XP

my mom at first said "i don't care what you do with your ears"

then said i'm not allowed

then said she doesn't care again.

so yeah... i have mom troubles too evil  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:31 pm
TL-chan
I want an industrial but I know mum won't let me. x___x;
Yeah that's how my mom was ... but then after a while of nagging they gave it. And it was really worth it. 3nodding  

mazyist

mazyist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:33 pm
Warninglv100
I'm barely thinking about Christmas. I have my 18th birthday in a month, which is so very exciting. I'll get to sign my own release form when I go to get my nipples done. whee

For my decision I still have to decide on what type of jewelry I should get though. confused

I'm wondering.. How is the conch/snug decision coming, mazyist?
Not very good actually ... I really can't decide. gonk

I'm thinking about just wiating a bit longer so I can like ... pick.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:56 pm
mazyist
TL-chan
Yeah that's how my mom was ... but then after a while of nagging they gave it. And it was really worth it. 3nodding

now my moms back to saying i'm not allowed, but your right, nagging works, thats how i got her to let me do my eyebrow 3nodding (wtf, i'm allowed to peirce my eyebrow but not my industrial? OK THAR MOM)  

[NUTs]

[Nichi]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:51 pm
I'm getting $300 from someone so I intend on spending about 100 on body modification.

I'm going to get tons of jewelry on e-bay (cheap && realiable!). This would be enough earrings to stretch easily from 14g to 4g and an industrial bar. Also, I intend on getting my tongue pierced with half the bodmod money. <3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:21 pm
[NUTs]
mazyist
TL-chan

now my moms back to saying i'm not allowed, but your right, nagging works, thats how i got her to let me do my eyebrow 3nodding (wtf, i'm allowed to peirce my eyebrow but not my industrial? OK THAR MOM)
See your soo lucky! That's like backwards for me though, my mom can handle an indutrial, it's on my ear and easy to hide if needed, (not that I want to, it's just some of my moms friends are little bit ... snobby and look down on that kind of thing. It's alittle annoying).
But then when I speak of "Ruining me pretty little face!" she goes all crazy and start screaming NO!
That's why your soo lucky.

I wish my mom would let me get my lips pierced. That's like the only thing I want done, but I'm know I'm going to have to wait a life time till I get it.

mazyist

[NUTs]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:31 pm
oh man, when i mentioned it to my dad, he had the same reaction as your mom (mentioned the eyebrow i mean) he's like thats disgusting, you'll ruin your face, your face is pretty now and you'll ruin it, and to my mother it was like blasphemous for me to get a facial peircing, but i just kept mentioning it until she gave in.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:59 pm
Yeah, my dad laughed like I was joking. Then he gave a direct NO! when I told him I was serious.
But they'll give in. That's all I did, I'd keep asking and asking till one day I was just like, "So when are you going to take me?" And a week later she did. I didn't get it that week later though, the piercer said I was too young, and that my ear would grow [cause I wanted to get it when I was 14], but then when I came back [after he moved away to Maine or someplace] they said he could have just given it to me then cause it's not like my ear had grown at all ... which really pissed me off cause I had to wait unnessicarily.

But yeah ... I'm rambling ... just definately keep it up with the nagging cause it'll pay off. 3nodding

mazyist

LacquerMuse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:28 pm
I want a standard cartilage piercing for Xmas. Although I want them, I don't think I've properly thought through getting my lip or tongue done (alas..).

Mom's against it, though. Dad was against all the piercings I have, and all I've got are 3 in each lobe. o_O; I'm not fond of the pain, though, but I'm only planning for an 18g, which all my piercings are (As I have really small ears and 18 just works with three).

...Hmph. Just asked mum, and she just stood up and walked away. Gee, thanks. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:25 am
I want my tongue pierced, and my mom doesn't care... but I've just got to get the money. =P Le blah. The person decided to take me shopping instead, and they aren't big on body modification. So now it's gonna be a pain in my little a** to stretch my ears and get my tongue done.  

[Nichi]

Xxcall_me_emoxX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:14 pm
muah hah hah
i tricked my mom and she says now that i have to wait until im 16 for an industrial.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:59 pm
I wanted my tattoo coloured in, but the artist is gone all month. ;_;
I guess I got my Christmas piercing already anyway. X3  

dagon is a gloomy bear
Crew

Lonely Lunatic

Ear Piercings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers