The Sydrill War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SlvrWulf
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:18 pm
Sorry I've been gone. I had an out of state family funeral and have been pretty busy. I'm glad to see you guys carried on without me though.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai turned when he heard the shout and saw JT carrying Zaix, heading towards one of his squads. He pulled up his radio

Kai: This is Commander Kai. Baker squad, you've got an incoming friendly coming with Captain Zaix. Have your medic ready.

He surveyed the battlefield and saw that the monsters were retreating. It appeared they had won, but at what cost? The ground was littered with bodies, both enemy and ally.

Kai: *Into Radio* Troops, fall back around Baker Squad. Help any wounded you see and regroup. Also, try to contact those guys that helped us out and send them over to. I'd like to meet with them.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:42 pm
Zaix mumbled something out of his semi aware state... All he could see above him were.... faces.... blurred and varied. His body felt as heavy as lead all over...

The WolfAngel managed a slight whimper and shivered slightly. His bod was in complete shock after his song. It didn't hurt as much as make him feel disoriented.
Slowly, he felt his body begin to lighten, his nerves relaxed and his muscles and functions returning slowly....

Gently he said the names of his abilities... He found that he needed to state them... or he feared he would forget them from the arrest of the shock he was in. He only performed this song with the assault twice... but the more he performed it, the least he gathered... the easier the recovery... Still, It was a huge risk....

"Heavenly ... Wolf... Fury....... mmmh.... the last one .... the forbidden rite... Sa... cri..."

Zaix suddenly tensed all over and shut his eyes tightly....

"mmmmh....."  

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

RPing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out