Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon-Infinite Series II Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join My RP
  Of course!!
  Maybe...
  Uhhh...I'll pass
  Moneh!
View Results

Zahmira

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:36 am
Zoisite shot an annoyed look up at Kunzite and grudgingly responded to M9's question. "Nothing important," he said simply. He turned and gestured to the portal. "The Senshi are gone now, perhaps we should be going as well?"

"That we should," Kunzite agreed, joining Zoisite in changing the topic of conversation. "Are you going to join us, Mistress 9? This is the part you have been waiting for."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:27 pm
isaki got to her house sooner than expected and as soon as she netered the house she ran upstairs. she went itno julien's room, she looked around the room to make sure it was safe and then went and opened his closet. she soon found what she was looking for. it looked like a little holser for some sore of jewel. isaki put it on the floor and quickly took of her necklace and put it inside the holster. the gem and the holster began to glow red this was all a very good sign and isaki smiled about it.  

kari_mimi2001

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:10 pm
Cordelia got home and stuck her key in the lock. Damian's face was what she least expected. She walked quickly to her room and shut the door locking it. She leaned against it, feeling like he was on the other side. "Please. Damian. Just go away. I can't deal with this right now. I just got back."
"I can't leave you. I was told to protect you."
"Fine. Just wait...awhile... I need a bath..." She sighed and picked up her towel. She walked into the adjacent bathroom and turned on the hot water. She took off her clothes and sunk into the tub.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:03 pm
~Mars picked up her belongings that had been ransacke madly~

~M9~

"Yes",she answered Kunzite.She was very anxious.She silently floated to the ground and walked up to them."I would Love to accompany you...all",she added,putting an emphisis on love.  

ms.sassyJ

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:46 pm
Dear RP member:

It pains me to say that I am closing the thread .I DID NOT want to do this ,but I have too.The thread will remain closed PERMANENTLYso,you dont have to worry about cheaking up or anything.I might open up another RP..If I decide to,I will turn this into MY discussion thread,for the new RPers in my new RP.((I will then change my title))You all are welcome to apply for that,though,I cant promise anything.I had a great time posting with you all.

Sincerly,
Ms.sassyj

P.S

Thx to my moderator,Zahmira.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:53 am
Sorry to hear that it closed. Good luck with your next RP.  

Zahmira

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:21 pm
Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:21 am
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200