Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Fanfiction & Fanart
Add on to this story,If you can Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You will ADD...
  Forever
  Never!
  A few
View Results

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:45 am
Suddenly she found a place- in the doorway of a shop. It seemed as safe as it could be- and far from that giantic monster. Still, she didn't want to take a chance and measured it out.

Meanwhile, Mercury was working hard on finding a weakness in this giant demon. But somehow, every time she tired to scan it or analyzie it's weak spots for it.

It swung it's arms towards them growling loudly.

'This has to work.' Mars thought as she leaped up into the air, "Mars Flame Sniper!"

The feiry Arrow zoomed in and hit the creature in it's eye. This causec it to thrash around wildly and pretty much destroyed a few buildings.

"How do we stop that thing...?" Venus mutters, " It's like...stopping a landslide."

"Dead scream..." a soft whispered came before the ball of light came barreling towards the creature, making it fall back a bit more.

"Pluto!" Venus turns slightly, her body still aching from after that hit. "What are...?"

"Tch, can't let you all have the fun." Uranus remarked and ran towards the demon drawing out her Space Sword. It began to glow brightly as she jumps up to slash the demon's arm off.

Unfortunately for her she was swatted at like some annoying bug.

Uranus lands again on her feet glowering. She glances back at the others as Jupiter came in.

"Jupiter, Oak Evolution!"

The razor sharp leaves collided with the now worn out monster.

"Damn it." Jupiter mutters, "What does it take to get rid of this thing?"

Chikyuu looked around amused at it all. No this monster had no real importance to her. It didn't care if the Demon was destoryed. Stretching a bit, Chikyuu looks over at the pink haired brat. "Hmm..I would like to think that with both Earth and Moon would boast a better thing then this."
Chikyuu prods one of the wounds maliciously causing Chibiusa to scream/sob in pain.

"Ah, well, come come, my lovely, we'll go back...hmmhmm.." Cheerifully, Chikyuu hops up to it's feet. Chibiusa no more then a jewel now.

"Chikyuu..."

Said deity turns to look, "Ah, My Endymion...how does it far with you?" Yes, it was thrilled to see such suffering for the Earth Prince. Useless as always...

"Just..." He started and a glow emitted from his hand, "as well as to be expected." At the end of the sentence, the energy that had been gathered in his hand exploded towards the now surprised deity.

Chikyuu never thought he would be a threat...let alone attack the deity.

It stung, it hurt and curdled the flesh of the body. But Chikyuu was still alive- just angry.

"You dare betray one from Mother Earth?" Chikyuu hissed angrily. "Do you Endymion?"

He smirks, the one crimson eye glowing with a dark glee at seeing the pain he had inflicted. " Only if that one betrayed Mother first. You should know that...Unclean Infection."

"Why you!" Chikyuu launched itself into the air coming at him. It growls rather loudly pinning him to the roof. Chikyuu knew that those with wings had it a bit harder- especially if you force them down flat on their backs.

Mamoru, for his part, allowed the abuse just enough for him to try and reach the jewel before it would become too late and apparent to Chikyuu to what he was doing.

However, Chikyuu wasn't so slow nor dumb. It realized what he was trying to do, and still angered, electricuted him.
"Do you take me for a fool?" Chikyuu screeched at him. "It's MINE. The next Earth child is MINE."

Mamoru was able to bring up one knee and kick Chikyuu off him. "Tch, you're pitiful, you know. Leeching off those that are heirs to this planet. "

Chikyuu smiled a little cruelly, "Ah, but at least I have your -heir-." And with a cackle, Chikyuu disappeared.

On the Battlefield with the Demon, it became apparent that they were only annoying it and tiring it out. Even with Moon they may have been no match for it.

When suddenly over head, something flew across the sky. It was a white horse with wings- minus the horn-. came down from the sky.

"It's...." Venus started.

Jupiter stared at them, "Pegasus..."

The Demon seemed to be reacting to the prescence of this winged animal and howls angrily then tries to swat it too.

The winged horse dodges it nimbly and lands near them. "I can help." He says simply- yes it was Helios as Pegasus. " Aim for it's mouth...under the chin."

With this new information, they set to work on making the creature expose the under side of it's chin.

"Mars Flame Sniper!"
"Neptune Violin Tide"
"Venus Love and beauty shock!"
"Chronos Typhoon."
'Jupiter Oak Evolution"
"Mercury Aqua Rhapsody"
"Uranus Space Turbulance"
"Silence Glaive Surprise."

With a combination of all these attacks from different angels- they made it through that the monster collapsed on the ground and slowly began to melt away.

"You guys.." Moon had some how along the way, had woken up and saw the ending of the fight. In a way, she was very proud that her senshi had been able to defeat such a tough opponent.

In other ways, she thought she wouldn't be strong enough to help at all....

Still she sighs and smiles for them. "I'm glad you're alright."
A frown settles on her face as she looks at the outer senshi, "Where's...Mamo-chan and Chibiusa? Did you save her?" Her entire being seemed to stop for a moment with hope. Maybe they did rescue her...?

"Iie...hime." Pluto says softly, "We were not able to retrieve small lady."

A shadowy figure leaps down, making the senshi tense again. Another enemy?

"Oi, relax, girls." Mamoru walked out rubbing the back of his head with a nonchanlant look on his face. "It's just me."

"Mamo-chan!" Sailormoon nearly leapt into his arms, which automatically went around her waist. "Are you okay? You're hurt." She reached up and touched the bruise on his neck that he had gotten in his little fight with Chikyuu.

"It's nothing." His eyes focuses on Helios- now in human form. "Hm, you've came at last, Helios, now what are we going to do about that Chikyuu?"

"Ano..." Saturn looked around at them , "We should take this back to the temple."

Neptune nodded in agreement, "You're right, Hotaru-chan."

-----

At the Temple they assembled in one of Rei's biggest rooms to accomdate all the people plus Mamoru's demonic wings so everyone was sitting comforftably.

They filled in Artemis, Luna and Diana on what went on.

Mamoru told them about his scuffle with Chikyuu and what he had told the Outer senshi.

After that, there was a silence in the room as everyone digested the new bits of information.

"And I heard a voice." Usagi said out of the blue. This caught everyone's attention.

"Nani?" Ami tilts her head slightly. "What did it say...?"

Usagi only snuggles closer to Mamoru. "That if the moon doesn't become more powerful, Helios and Chibiusa would died."

Again there was silence after that.

Mamoru shifted slightly, his wings were pained from being almost grinded into the rooftop. Still he had to shake his head at this.

"That's a load of kuso."

They blinked and looked at him, "What do you mean, Chiba-san?" Haruka watches him as she picked up her tea- Rei and Makoto had gotten some earlier-.

" Chikyuu needs Helios alive, needs me alive and Chibiusa."

"Ah, Mamoru-sama is right." Helios adds quietly though his head was bowed. "Through us, Chikyuu lives and with Chikyuu alive so is the Earth."

Minako absently rubs her side, "Ano, then why is this Chikyuu awake and why does Chikyuu seek to hurt us?"

The earth prince and priest exchanged looks that spoke more volume then words.

"Uh-uh." Haruka says looking between the two. Her paranoid alarm went off, "What's the deal with this thing?"

Mamoru started first, "Chikyuu was once a very good Deity that blessed the Earth with its presence. For millienias, Chikyuu helped the people of Earth and a few other places and protected it from evil...as long as the people of Earth believed Chikyuu and were not evil, Chikyuu would remain benevolent and caring."

"But when they stopped believing in Chikyuu and became more and more selfish, Chikyuu's good influence waned more and more. Chikyuu agreed to help the one named Metallia set up a base near the Earth and helped chose the one to help Metallia attack the Moon and the other planetsin the future." Helios finished and looks up, "But...before Chikyuu's plan was put into motion, the King and Queen of Earth were able to bound her into an eternal sleep with in the Earth."

He swallows slightly and then took a long drink from the tea, "In doing so, it shorten their lives and they died not long afterwards. The shrine was built not only to praise Mother Earth, but to keep Chikyuu dormant."
He looks up at them, "I don't know how she broke out...but I was too late in discovering it."

"Then is that why Mamoru-san looks the way he does?" Artemis asked glancing over at the man.

"Hai." Helios replies, "Because they bound the deity, Chikyuu extracted revenge by cursing them. Not only are the rulers of Earth live short lives once they are seated on the throne, they lose some of their powers- which goes to Chikyuu- and if by chance she is freed....they may become part of her army of demons."

"How did all this go on without no one in the Moon Kingdom- any Kingdom- knowing?" Hotaru asked relazing the implactions this might have on Chibiusa. The though of her dear friend becoming a mindless slave....it was unbearable.

Mamoru's brows rose as if mocking her, " You are speaking about Earth. The realm which has many people, and many things hidden within it." His hands curled around Usagi's golden locks of hair, " The Moon Kingdom- any kingdom really outside of Earth- is not entitled to know it's secerts."

Luna looks at him a bit peeved, "But this ...this is all important to know, Mamoru-san! When you were courting our princess you should have forewarned us of this! It effects everyone."

He simply shrugged, still faintly amused. The curse on his family was getting to him. He was becoming more emotionally cold towards them now.
Helios noticed this and felt uneasy. What would happen...if Chikyuu succeeded? Chaos...was his answer. Pure Chaos.

"So how do we stop this...?" Usagi asked. Inside, she was afriad. Very afriad that she would not only lose her friends and future daughter, but the love of her life to this....evil...

"How do you stop something of Mother Earth?" Helios replied looking at them. He was at a lost too. How did you stop something like that?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:37 am
suddenly, a light shone brightly infront of her and a ball of light appeared before her. Usagi shrieks in shock. Haruka, Michiru and the others prepare to fight.

"Usagi, serenity... moon princess! while it is true Chikyuu needs Helios alive, needs mammoru alive and Chibiusa alive... when it all ends... you are the only one who will survive. Your senshi will not protect you forever...." then the light vanished

A mysterious voice had emanated from it and ami had secretly changed into sailor mercury and had scanned the light which strangely happened to be the light of the moon...

"This is impossible!" Ami exclaimed.  

Tanith_4486

ms.sassyJ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 4:12 pm
It all seemed so confusing,yet,it was real.Ami kept her eyes fixed.She concentrated hard,but everything still seemed unreal.Her books wouldnt be of any use to her at this time.The moon...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:16 am
"Tch, don't listen to it, Usako." Mamoru says, him being the only one untransform.

What could this mean? Still, it didn't matter and the day had already slipped away. What would they do now?

After the group finall un-henshin, Makoto came up with an idea, " Why don't you guys call your parents and say you're sleeping over Rei-chans?"

"Ara? Why me?" Rei asked feeling a bit put out. "Why not Ami-chan's or yours?"

Makoto scratches her head, "Ano....because you have more room here."

"Eh..." Rei glances at the crowd. "Alright. I'll just see if the rooms are ready."

Usagi glances up looking faintly confused, "Nani? I thought we would sleep in the same room we always sleep in."

Which caused everyone to look blankly at her- even Mamoru who's wings went down a bit. She really was naive not to have thought of that.

"Hm, don't worry about it, Usako." Mamoru told her, " Tomorrow...we'll figure out something."

"You're right we will, Chiba-san." Haruka says , "You can't go out like that without raising questions."

Michiru nodded in agreement, " Hmm...maybe something like an over coat could help. long enough and big enough to cover those.....wings." She steps closer as the Inner senshi went about making the calls and their beds ready. " I don't know about the eyes..."

"I could say contacts." He mutters taking a step back. Something in him didn't want to touch them. Or them touching him. "Mh, I'm going out side for a little air." he turns walking away from them.

"Don't be seen, Chiba." Haruka calls and then looks at the outers, "This is serious. Setsuna." She glances at the tall woman, " Can't you tell us more?"

She shook her head, "Iie, gomen ne, Haruka-chan." She shrugs simply, "This is before my time..."

"That says a lot." Ami glances up from the computer, " Whatever it is..is starting to effect Mamoru-san's brain waves as well as his physcial appearance. I...I've never seen anything like this curse."

"How can we break it?" Usagi asked. She promised herself that she would not lose him and chibiusa! Still the blonde kept glancing worriedly at the door. What could she do for him? This change....it frighten her a bit.

Helios had been listening and watching, before bowing his head a little, "For all tense and purposes, it cannot be broken. Chikyuu...Chikyuu will not let it."

"Anything else on that odd voice?" Luna's blue eyes were staring intently at them, " It seems to be....riddled with too many things."

"Nothing. It doesn't match any voice pattern I know or have." Ami annouced.

Only Setsuna knew. Though she remained quiet. Being the guardian of Time, she knew many many things and many sercerts.

"We should all go to bed." Michiru annouced in a motherly way, "It's later and we'll have to get up early."

Haruka raises a brow, "It could get much later for us..."

She blushes, "Haruka..." shakes her head as she turns to leave the room, "besides, we'd have to be quiet, which we both know you're not."

The tall blonde only grins following her partner out.

The other quickly followed suit, going to bed.

All except Mamoru, who remained outside, staring out at the world from ontop of Shrine roof.
He was deep in thought over all of this. He couldn't go to work or attend school- his grades would suffer for it he was sure- and he couldn't walk out to a local bar or store.
He was truly jealous of the girls at the moment. They could easily become anyomous if they wanted to...

He laughs softly....what was it that he privately called them? Oh yes, his girls. The senshi...of this system are his girls. They protected his planet. They protected him.

And indirectly....they protected Chikyuu....

how odd. The roles of the fairytales were reeversed now. He was the princess in needed saving and the girls happened to be his knights in shining armor.

He started laughing quietly to himself, which became slightly louder as it sounded almost hysterical to someone's ear. It would have made one thought that he...was a madman. Crazier then the nuts in Bedlam.

He didn't care.

He could hear the guys at the gym now.

'Say what? A bunch of girls in skirts are your knights? Are you a whimp?'

'Duuuude, do you like...get it on with all of them? I mean..what guy is lucky enough to be surrounded by chicks in tiny skirts?'

'Man, I believe the girls in the skirt thing, but seriously, Chiba, magic? You're off youer rocker.'

There was a time when he would've cared. But now...he didn't. The early feelings of envy were seeping away from him leaving him more relieved then not. He felt a little bit better, now. Thinking about it all, hidden away on the roof tops.

After all, he had the most powerful of senshi in the galaxy behind him. His girls always took care of the invades.

Yet....

Always that yet...

Could they save this planet from itself?

The thought sombered him a bit as he looked up at the sliver of a crescent moon in the sky. Would they be able to save this world and Chibiusa?

Could this curse.....be broken?

--

next day...  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:18 pm
Usagi had fallen asleep. Then a strange light burst out of the moon and blasted her. Ami saw it and screamed,"Usagi!!!" Then the light vanished, revealing usagi unharmed, except that her hair had grown longer and that she was garbed as a queen.

Ami woke Usagi up who asked,"Ami chan?What happened?" Ami handed her a makeup compact. Usagi looked in the mirror of the compact and gasped. She looked like Neo Queen Serenity!

Usagi then found that what she had thought to be butterfly shaped ribbons, were wings..."Oh crap..." she said, looking shocked as she concentrated on being her normal civilian form, but could not detransform.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:19 pm
Soon people began to notice her and began to whisper. "Ami what will we do we need to get out of her!" Ami then hurried her past all the people until they turned the street corner. All of a sudden they saw thousands of people dressed up in costumes. "What the, why is everybody in costume?" asked Usagi she turned to Ami and Ami responded "I remeber today I saw a banner saying that there was an Anime Convention today!"  

Vivi~chan64

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Fanfiction & Fanart

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items