Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Villans and thinkin' of a plot for an rpg. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:17 pm
oh not in this thread no.

I was thinking about the thread I have out on Gaia. It's a sailormoon RPG. It's a spin off of another rpg me and another friend of mine were on.

I'm just using this to jump start my mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:52 pm
Oh okay. sweatdrop Actually got a bit excited.  

Oniri the 3rd

voyeuristic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:02 pm
I love Queen Beryl and the Four Generals. They have an entire backstory and history with the Senshi from the beginning. I have a thing for anything Silver Millenium-related. heart sweatdrop heart

Then I also like the Ice Queen from the S movie...can't think of her name for the life of me. She just wants to create a haven for herself...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:08 pm
She was called Snow Princess Kaguya. Kakeru thought she was the princess of the moon. So he called her Kaguya after the legend.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

voyeuristic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:20 pm
I was so going to put Kakeru as the Princess for some odd reason. I would've felt extremely stupid for that now...thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:29 pm
lol. Seeing Kakeru in a dress wouldn't be bad either. He might look cute. XD  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

voyeuristic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:24 pm
I'm sure Himeko might have something to say about that XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:07 pm
i've always liked the amazones quartetto. i really liked their costumes at first. (the witches 5 also have really cool costumes. whee ) but i liked their semi~backstory and the fact that they become senshi (at least in the manga) is pretty cool.

i actually like most of the villans throughout the series, i can't think of any off the top of my head that i didn't like for one reason or the other, and i thought it was really good that you could sympathize with most of them. 3nodding

pink robotic techno kitty

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:30 am
I can probably come up with a defense for each of the villans.

And since it is like...6am for me and it's on my mind I'll list them. IF I miss one please point them out to me. XD!

Okay, we'll go by Seasons and the movies that go with them. I'll even add the Manga versions.

Season 1 Villains:

Queen Beryl

The Four Kings.

First up Beryl:

Beryl was one of those cases where you just don't give up. If anyone should have stood for love and Justice it could've been her.

She, who had always loved the earth prince from afar. Someone that was loyal to him. And she was human.

Imagine the love of your life, not even knowing you like him let alone love and then he annouces or confides in you that he loves another.

And the girl should have been unacceptable. Coming from a moon that is known for it's magicks and that she is the daughter of a queen who was rumored to have a power that could very well destory your home.

Quite possibly the moon princess has bewitched the prince? Stolen his heart with her foul magic.

now how does a lady like Beryl combat that?

Enter Metallia. Metallia wants to grow- exist and feed off the hate and despair that dwells in human hearts.

Beryl's the perfect target for it. She's got plenty of hate, anger and despair going on.

And plus the Moon Kingdom's legendary magic would do great to expand her powers.

Easily influence by this, Beryl could easy get people to her way of thinking(not that hard since they're already fearful) and leading a battle against the moon and killing the moon brat to win Endymion back.

Four Kings:

Easy case of being brainwashed and manipulation. They want to protect the Earth at all costs. They're uneasy about their Prince going up there and visiting and are also uneasy witht he moon princess going down to see him.

What are four guardians to do?

Beryl influneced them and - of course- lying and instigating.

^ there for effectively coverting the generals and using the people of earth's uneasiness leading the people against the 'evil' moon.

((ooc will finish later))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:26 am
The amazon quartet! I don't really know why I love them so..but when I saw them on the opening song I fell in love with them(not that way)...not knowing wether they were evil or not. I guessed they were evil and was right. They do turn good in the end too!  

x~Rei_Hino~x

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Luv me clean

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:32 pm
zoisite  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:02 pm
I love Saffir and Beryl-sama the most-est.  

Darkness Cake

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:05 pm
Season 2 in the Anime:

>.> I think everyone can figure that one out. Anne and Alan just wanted a place to live and keep the Doom tree alive.

Season 3:

Black moon family:

^ I felt bad for all of them in both Manga and in Anime.*I'm such a liberal*

Sets in the future after the king and queen takes the throne. They are the rebels. The ones that -don't- like the fact that there is a Monarchy that claims to have the rights to rule the planet. Just because they defrosted the Earth don't mean everyone's not grateful- it is that no one likes to go back to the Monarchy thing.

To them, it's unnatural to live so long. They find it an abomination against nature. And some of them just happened to be a little violent.

and then they were banished. Who wouldn't be resentful?  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff