Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Profiles
*Xellane's Profile

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xellane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:47 am
Character Name: Xellane
Physical appearance: My character is always dressed in a blue jeans and a black T-shirt and black sandals. My character has a long bow which if it isn't in his hand, it is strung on his back. He also has a quiver that can hold twenty five arrows on his back and a quiver of shadows around his waist. He has darker hair and green eyes and stands at about five feet eleven inches.

Personality: My character is quiet and watchful, he tries to take in all he can from the people he interacts with and the things around him.

Biography: I was born in the small village of Trivocrastine (tri-vock-ra-steen), village of the elder archers, twelve years before it was attacked and burned to the ground. As a child I was taught to defend myself with an assortment of weapons, although I always preferred the bow, or maybe a nice dagger, and was shown survival techniques in the wilderness. My father died in a battle with one of the other two villages nearby (TRIvocrastine, there were three villages molded into one group) when I was seven. My mother was killed in the attack. It happened in the night, the figures were hooded, but they definetly weren't people. Nothing human can fight like they did. They burned everything, even the people. I was the only one left alive, for one reason or another, the creatures ran from me. I remember very little, only that the creatures fled shouting sominelius which I later discovered meant electricity. I went west and hopped from city to city, never speaking of where I came from, too many questions would be asked. Although anyone who saw the Dark Bow I carried would know I was an archer from the region. I had to steal to survive, a dirty way of living, but the ends justify the means.

Weapons: A long bow, looks like white marble with gold lining.
Name of weapon: Niveus Levitus
Number of Points: 10/100
Element: Lightning
Weapon Skill: Shocking Touch
Description: A dark long bow crafted from the finest onyx ore around. Although it is hard to believe the bow is as light as a feather. This bow shoots numb the enemies muscles in the area that the arrow hit, rendering the muscles in that area useless for a few seconds.

Weapon Skill: Scope 5/100
Scope is an ability that lets the user see further out, but still with an almost dead accuracy. Each 5 points gives the user 200 extra feet in range.

Name of Weapon: Quiver of Shadows (Given by Naru)
Ability: Can hold up to 100 shadow arrows, regenerates arrows immediately after begin withdrawn from the quiver. Completely useless in broad day light, weakened in regular light.

Talent(s)/Ability(s): Exceptional eye sight, better than your grade A 20/20

Name of ability: Recharge
Amount of points: 10/100
Description of Ability: Recharges the user, making him/her feel completely refreshed and ready for anything. Conditions: Must touch something with active electricity flowing through it.

Name of Ability: Lightning Bolt
Amount of Points: 10/100
Description of Ability: Lightning shoots from your fingertips in the direction you point. From 0-25 you can only shoot straight. From 26-50 the bolt can be made to curve around SEEN objects. From 51-75 you can shoot one lightning bolt from either hand at the same time. From 76-100 (undecided)

Name of Ability: Magnetism (Like Magneto from X-Men)
Amount of Points: 10/100
Description of Ability: The user can move things around as long as they are magnetic or at least moderately electric. The more points added the further things can be moved ect.

Name of Ability: Drain/Donate Energy
Amount of Points: 0/100 (Cannot have points added until about 70 Lightning Points)
Description of Ability: The user must make skin contact with another being in order for this to work. When skin contact is made with another being the user of this spell can do one of two things. He can choose to drain the electricity (all beings have it in their bodies) and make them feel completely lifeless, thus rejuvinating the user. Or the user can donate electricity, rejuvinating the other being, while draining the user, making him feel completely lifeless. The more points in this spell the more energy can be drained, has no chance of killing any PERSON, animals are optional above 90 points.

Name of Ability:
Amount of Points:
Description of Ability:

Elemental magic:
Fire: 0 points
Water: 0 points
Wind: 0 points
Lightning: 65 points
Earth: 0 points
Dark: 0 points
Name of custom element: none
Number of points: 0