Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support
why do ppl judge? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you judge ppl?
  sometimes
View Results

Forgotten Knight by Time

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:27 am
this is very good question... i believe it may have to do with human nature as well but also some people always judge people negatively, i believe this have to with that people own peersonal angry at something... on the other hand of always having good things to say may mean this person is a positive person  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:26 pm
The reason why so many people judge others is because we all subconsciously have an ideal or expectation of how things/people should be. When we judge others or are hard on ourselves, we are comparing what is reality to what we think (the ideal or expectation). If we all learn to notice and not harbor these ideals/expectations (which is very difficult because of the way society is i.e commercials or societal norms) and just accept things as they are in reality then we wouldn't be so judgmental. We'll also be more compassionate, less stressed, less critical of ourselves, and have more confidence/happiness in regards to our self image.  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

City Corners______________-______Advice and Moral Support

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas