Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits
why me?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cemetary dweller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:36 pm
ive read into my birthday. people who were born april 17th are very spiritual (oh, lucky me) i can sense ghosts, and do some other stuff but im not very special in the seeing/sensing catagory. but im stalked by ghosts. my best friends are psycics, who tend to get posessed rofl .
i have a ghost that stalks me. its one of my friends twins that was still born. she is in love with me, i hate her. of course, who does she posess? her sister. shes a pervert. she thinks im her soul mate. she tries doing dirty things with me (keep in mind this is my best friends body) and she almost never lets me have conversations with my friend. i wish she would go away. my other friend has a ghost, sally following her. shes not too bad, shes not a perv or interferes with our personal lives much.

should i be blessed that im so freaking spiritual or cursed? should i be blessed that i live in such a haunted enviroment? why should i not just smile, holding a knife and go insane?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:08 pm
ys eevee with sally and the shoe with her perv twin sis
thats just soooo fun with that

and when are you ever insane o yay 95 present of the time  

Prince of cosplay

Romantic Lover

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200

Snicketfile2014

6,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:18 pm
i think ur blessed ^^ but thats just me  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:16 pm
i think u r bless to because half of the people i know want to see ghost. EVEN MY OLD 6TH GRADE TEACHER,i know a dude who see ghost at his house, he is crazy but i thin kthe ghost turn him to tht  

watermoon2

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items