Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The Stronghold (Rebele)
Main Gate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:35 pm
Fate barely took in account what Teran had said, but what he did gather. He concluded that he was showing off his manliness. With all his power surging through his bones, he flew up and looked at the small crowd below him. "Ok, Teran. I don't really like you but if you wanna play that game. I'll play along." Then a focus began to burn in fate's eyes. Steam began to envelop his head then a small piece of black hair shot out on his upper lip. Then a full mustache puffed out of his upper lip. The mustache was more like a handle bar mustache. "See that, that's proof I'm a real man." With fear the hair began to fall out screaming on the ground. Then the black hairs died. "Ok I have a story. Once upon a story. I was exploring the woods of this world. A crazy man came running out of the bushes, he held a stick on fire. He pushed me down then stabbed my scrotum, he bolted away. I watched as my huge, burly testicles unraveled and fell down on the cold wet dirt. I rolled them back up in my sack, then stitched it up my self with my own mustache hairs. I chased that insane b*****d and turned that son of a b***h into a walnut then ate him."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:52 pm
THe necromancer, Dieter appeared before the gate. Black robes draped off of his frail form, a cold presence following him.. His face was unseen, covered by unnatural dark; and sometimes half heard laughter echoed in the dim, coming from nowhere, everywhere... He waited outside for someone to allow him through. While he did not doubt his own abilities.. They could have their own mages.  

iwouldlikethisgone

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:30 pm
"Heeey, he made it after all." Tysulir said as he noticed the new arrival. He waved to make his presence known a bit of a way off to the side of the entrance, since the gate was large enough to overshadow the presence of a few people standing next to it. "So uh new person, I want to ask a favor of you. Can you keep this place a secret? I don't really want the guards tracking this place down if the king were to hear word of this place." he said to Alex as he started practicing some patients with Fate and not letting its mouth get to him at times.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:25 pm
After several hours of running, Itazuki made it to the main gate of TY's base. He saw Ty and charged at him, he jumped in the air and landed on his knees and begged. "Please, teach me the ways of wind and water and any thing else you know."

Fate saw Itazuki and decided to take a nap in a tree.

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:34 pm
"I was just about to show everyone inside anyway... And I may have some free time on my hands so sure I can try to teach you. But first lets get everyone situated." Tysulir said after he got over being stunned by this random out reach to him. "Anyway, I guess I cant leave you all out side my front door to chat. Let us all go inside and relax while I get you all some drinks." He said as he let the large gate open slowly to reveal the rest of the stronghold. Then after the dramatic scene was over he led everyone into the large tower like structure and upon entering would lead the group straight up to the second floor where the bar of the place was located.

[Exits to bar]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:20 pm
As expected, Itazuki followed Ty to the bar.

[Exits to the bar]  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:48 pm
Riki rode up to the door and used his key to enter. He registered himself by doing this and then proceeded to the bar to get some food.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:12 pm

Tysulir traveled by foot to the large gate. He was tired and had a headache from that one girl earlier today. Considering this, Tysulir just came home early to see what who was here this time of day, hopefully one of the people hear were up for a drink or something. Placing his hand on the door the magic gate read his magical signature and then rumbled open to reveal the pathway to the main building. Ty walked slowly up and into the building. He would climb the stairs and arrive at his office shortly. Once there the leader of the Rebele planed on relaxing for quite some time.
(goes straight to office)  

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:52 pm
Tysulir was ticked off now thanks to the letter he found on his desk. He felt like he wanted to deck something and now. As he quickly slashed his boots through the dirt while walking he looked at the huge gate and decided on his next target. He smirked at his idea and then broke into a sprint without a second thought. The gate was just about to start opening for the leader of this place but right before it did it met with Tysulir's fist. A large metalic "Thud" rang out through the area as the huge dent was put in the magicaly strengthened gate. The gate then proceeded to rise for Ty once he removed his fist that was dripping some blood from the knuckles the large deadbolt on the back of the gate. Still not fully satisfied, Ty now exited the gate and walked in the direction of a large mountain in the distance he had been to earlier in the day.
[exit to Ethral Range]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:19 pm
Kasark walked through the desert, and a head of him, he spotted a man coming out of a stronghold. Tired from his journey, he heads in the direction of the place. Upon arriving at the main gate, now closed, he examines it, placing his hand upon it's metal doors. The gate opens as it takes his key. As it finishes opening, he enters, and looks around. Seeing no one, he walks up the stairs into the bar area where it seems everyone is.
(to the bar area)  

Kasark_Tamaru

Familiar Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:36 pm
Do my words sound like music to your ears?

The gates to the Rebele shined ever bright today, as it was time for salvation. Although in the hearts of many, the world was safe, a few knew that it was indeed not. With all of the masters having sealed away the powers along with Teran, they were lost to the world, a few perhaps even dead. As Ruo looked forward at the gates, holding Mercedes close, to keep from harm. "We need to go to the secret chamber, but first. . .are you sure you want to go through with this. You have her power, you should know another way!"

[short post is REALLY short]

Of course. A symphony in front of your very eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:51 pm
“I know of no other,” she retorted stubbornly, placing a tiny bit of space between them as her eyes tracked the erratic change in scenery. True enough, there were other, far, far more difficult ways to come about the same conclusion, but her time had come and that was her single focus. “Ruo, take me to where she is at before I make you do it. And do not be fearful for my sake, you do not know me, nor I you, we have no connection beyond what I can see in you. Allow this stranger to fulfill what is meant of me.”

Stretching out her senses, Mercedes began her march away, tugging Ruo behind her and proceeding towards the resting place of the two lovers, bound by times grasp and for the sake of the worlds they were part of.

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:54 pm
Do my words sound like music to your ears?

"Wait! Actually. . .there is a little cavern underneath the gate itself. . . "

[exit.]

Of course. A symphony in front of your very eyes.

The Stronghold (Rebele)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff