Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Hello Fascination...Profiles//OOC Stuff//Etc.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_The_Curtain_Call_X

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:22 am
Violet

User Image

"It can be that hard, really."

Ϩɧow Ӎε Ϩoɱε I . D

The Birth Certificate Says. Violet Maye Lane
But You Better Call Me. Vi or Maybi
I Was Born On. May 31st
The Doctor Told Mom I Was A. Female
And It's Been seventeen Years Since Then.
Oh, Did I Mention I'm. Bi

Oʄʄ Tɧε R ε c o r d

My Standing in SchoolGeek
I Work At. the local pet shop and take care of the dogs and walk them.
But What I Really Wanna Be Is. Veterinarian

Ƚookiɳg A LiϮϮlε D ε ε p ε r

My Life Hasn't Always Been So Wonderful
My parents have always pushed me. Even when I was little, they said they wanted the best for me. To get a good job, have a nice home and be happy. But as the years went by they put more and more pressure on me. Especially after my older brother dropped out of collage. Thats when it got harder. My parents started stressing out at me when I got a B Or just a tad bit lower than usual.

And then when high school came along, I started to get bullied. Well who wouldn't make fun of kid always worrying about there grades or staying home on a friday night to study for a test. I had a few friends, we had fun when we hung out. But we never really stuck together. I also got a job. It was one of my best ideas, I fell in love with animals. Well for one, they always seemed to enjoy you being there. They were my friends. I wanted to be a Veterinarian.

But then when Alexandria came along, it made me made. She had the same SATs as me. She always seemed to tie with me. It caused my parents to tell me to study harder, but no matter how much I studied or work. We were always at a draw. But then i started looking at her differently. Alex, I realized was actually kind of cute. And when we started to cool of from battle, we started to talk. I'm glad we met...

Don't Like the Way I Act? Too Bad.
I'm told (By my brother) that I'm kind and sweet. But that I need to relax a bit and not work so hard. I am really serious about school and won't let anything in the way of my dream. I seem to be a tad bit awkward around peers but I am very controlled in front of adults. Around my friends I like to laugh a lot and but will still stay in control. When I get mad, I tend stay quiet and in the end explosive. Can you say Passive aggressive?

ɳoϮhiɳg Ϯoo I ɱ p o r Ϯ a ɳ Ϯ

More Please.
+ Lolli pops
+ Scary movies, I laugh at them
+ Meeting new people
+ Working with animals
+ Music
+ The Color Purple

Bring It Near Me And Die.
- Cheesy funny movies
- Bitter food
- Animal cruelty
- Being told what to do
- Silence
- Violence
- the smell of bananas
- Bad grades

This Is So On My iPod
Yael Naim, New Soul

[ LittleMissNonaFaye ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:23 am
Alexandria

User Image

"Be not afraid of greatness" by Shakespeare

ωαииα ѕєє α ℓιттℓє мσяє؟
Alexandria

Ϩɧow Ӎε Ϩoɱε I . D

The Birth Certificate Says. Alexandria, Leslie, Jones
But You Better Call Me. Alex, Ria, AJ
I Was Born On. April 10th
The Doctor Told Mom I Was A. Girl
Oh, Did I Mention I'm. bi-sexual

Oʄʄ Tɧε R ε c o r d

My Standing in School Geek
I Work As. Librarian
But What I Really Wanna Be Is. A Professor in Behavioral Neuroscience

I found out in elementary school that I had the potential to be a genius. My teachers were always so proud of me, but my parents were dissapointed they had ended up with a geek for a daughter, instead of some supermodel. You see, my mom was Miss California in her younger years so she was hoping I was going to follow in her footsteps. I'd really rather not, the spotlight is overrated. I'd rather stick to my studies.

By the time I reached Junior high I was already taking advanced glasses. All of them were honors. I felt priveledged and very smart. But then everyone started calling me a geek teasing me for because I happened to know more then they did. I of course just shrugged it off and lebeled them as jealous, which they were. In high school people still called me a geek but instead they tried to copy off of my work. Everyone wanted to be the 'smart' girls partner in projects, or sit next to me in class. I never let them copy, it's below me.

Also in high school I met my rival, Violet. I found a new challenge, something to make school even more worth my time. It got pretty nasty at one point, we were always trying to beat eachother in something. But then we started spending an awful lot of time together, and I realized something. Violet is a very attractive girl inside in out. I wasn't planning for this to happen, but no one can help thier emotions.

I'm usually really quiet and reserved, except around Violet. Put me in a room with her and I'll talk a lot, usually about the next big competition or our studies. In the classroom I'll particpate and answer questions, but I have no time for socializing thanks to my studies. At my job I talk no more than necessary to help out the people inquiring about something. And forget being social at my house, I just don't have the desire to.

More Please.
Books
Knowledge
Math
Science
Violet

Stupidity
Snobs
Jocks
Fried food
Needles

This Is So On My iPod
American Ride - Toby Keith
Teenagers - My Chemical Romance
White and Nerdy - Wierd Al

[ Xo_Blue-Dragon_oX ]

X_The_Curtain_Call_X

X_The_Curtain_Call_X

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:25 am
Logan

User Image

"People can live one hundred years without really living a minute."

ωαииα ѕєє α ℓιттℓє мσяє؟
Too bad, so sad.

Ϩɧow Ӎε Ϩoɱε I . D

The Birth Certificate Says. Logan Jacob Barrow
But You Better Call Me. Logan... Just Logan, no nicknames.
I Was Born On. April Fourteenth
The Doctor Told Mom I Was A. Male
And It's Been Eighteen Years Since Then.
Oh, Did I Mention I'm. Not exactly sure. I think I'm gay, but I'm scared by it.

Oʄʄ Tɧε R ε c o r d

My Standing in School Jock, I suppose
I Work As. Right now, I work as a cashier at Starbucks
But What I Really Wanna Be Is. A professional baseball player

Well, my parents were always pretty rich, I guess you could say. I was a spoiled little kid, and they started me in a bunch of different sports and activities when I was little. Out of all the activities, the only one I really loved was baseball. My parents babied me... A lot. They were making sure I was okay every five minutes, buying me whatever I asked for... It went on like that for a long, long time. So, at one point, I kind of... Ran away. I was little, I didn't know how much trouble I was causing!

Then, of course, they were even more protective of their little boy. They had me at private school until I was twelve, which was when they let me go to a public middle school. Of course, I stuck out like a sore thumb at first. Then I joined in on some sports and stuff, and I was accepted really quickly. I wasn't used to so much attention; at private school everyone was considered the same and not one person was more popular than others.

So, throughout middle school and high school I was a pretty well-liked guy. I got asked out by many girls, a couple guys, to tell the truth... But none of them really piqued my interest. One night, some of my friends begged and begged for me to go with them to the school's performance of Grease. Eventually I caved in. And that night... I don't know what happened. It was just... Well, put simply, that night I found out I'm gay.

Well, I'm a pretty laid-back, calm guy. I'm smiling the majority of the time, and I guess I'm kind of quiet. In general, most people tell me I'm a sweet guy and fun to be around. I try not to be a prissy, stuck-up a-- just because my parents have a lot of money. I'm not all too patient; my temper is kind of short... I try as hard as I can to avoid getting mad at people, though sometimes there's that one person you just wanna punch.

More Please.
I love baseball, other sports, the rare times when my parents treat me like an adult, night time, and sitting on rooftops.

I hate being babied, selfish people, sore losers, sore winners, and being underestimated.

This Is So On My iPod
Weightless by All Time Low

[ Luft-Kopf ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:26 am
Bruce

User Image

" Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That is why they call it the present.

ωαииα ѕєє α ℓιттℓє мσяє؟
The sexiness

Ϩɧow Ӎε Ϩoɱε I . D

The Birth Certificate Says.Bruce Cross Sakamaki
But You Better Call Me. Bru ,Saka, Ross.
I Was Born On. August 26
The Doctor Told Mom I Was A. Male
Oh, Did I Mention I'm. gay

Oʄʄ Tɧε R ε c o r d

My Standing in School Theater Geek.
I Work As.Model and Actor.
But What I Really Wanna Be Is. I am already working my dream career.

When Bruce was younger he heard his parents arguing, he was sure it was about him. Then it went quiet and there was a loud thud, he ran down stairs to see what had happened. Bruce slipped down the last few stairs and saw to his horror, his moms face with blood dripping down it and glass pieces every where. What he saw next frightened him even more, his dad was pouring gasoline every where. On him self and on his mom, he poured it every were on the room, he threw it up onto the ceiling. Bruce stood frozen as he watched his dad light a match, he scream stuck in his throat, he moved when he saw the lighter fall. It felt as if he was in some movie, watching the lighter fall slowly. It was only then when the flames spread Bruce ran back up stairs yelling for his siblings to get out of the house, but the wouldn't. He ran to his room and jumped out of his window. Since then Bruce had been practicing all types of martial arts to get rid of his stress. When Bruce started high school he saw his first base ball game ever and that's were he saw Logan, he blushed a bit not knowing this mysterious athletes name till he asked a class mate. At that moment Bruce knew he was gay since he thought all of the girls were ugly in his class. He knew that a jock and a theater geek would never be meant to be.

Bruce is usually shy around people he likes. But around all of his friends he is usually happy and laid back. Sometimes he can be rude. You never want to make fun of him though cause he will kick your a**.

More Please.
- Anything with sugar, its his weakness
- Cute things
-Reading
- Drawing
- Logan

-Things that taste bad
- When people make fun of him
- Not being able to talk to Logan
- Fire
- His dad.

This Is So On My iPod
Anything by DBSK.

[ oXJaEjOoNgLoVeRXo ]

X_The_Curtain_Call_X

X_The_Curtain_Call_X

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:44 pm
Jasmine

User Image

Cute on the outside, evil on the inside!

ωαииα ѕєє α ℓιттℓє мσяє؟
X X

Ϩɧow Ӎε Ϩoɱε I . D

The Birth Certificate Says. Jasmine Alana McVerell
But You Better Call Me. Jazz, Jazz Cat, Alana
I Was Born On. November 22nd
The Doctor Told Mom I Was A. Chicka
And It's Beenseventeen Years Since Then.
Oh, Did I Mention I'm. Straight! Mmm, men....

Oʄʄ Tɧε R ε c o r d

My Standing in School Rebel/Criminal
I Work As.a criminal/makeup saleswoman
But What I Really Wanna Be Is. A Model!

Jasmine has always been a rebel. From her early years at the daycare, to now in high school, she's a class act criminal. It's quite confusing too, considering that she was raised into a perfectly functional family. Her mother is a teacher, and her father is a child psychologist. They were always the perfect family. It's not like she was born into a family of druggies or alcoholics. They were just the happy, normal McVerells from down the street.

Because of her mom, Jasmine was always pushed to do her best in academics, but her father kept her sane. The criminal part, it just started out as an experiment. While her mother was away, her father wanted Jasmine to experiment with being a rebel. She had so much fun with it that she kept it as her lifestyle. Her parents tried and stop her, but they haven't punished her because she still keeps up her grades and she has not yet landed herself in either juvie or prison. She's pretty sneaky, eh? However, sometimes things don't always end up the best. Because of her constant criminal ways, Jasmine's loving BF, Travis, of 2 years broke it off. Devastation flooded her heart. So much that she gave up her criminal ways. You know, for now. They'll come back soon enough...

Jasmine is very fun, outgoing, rebellious, and intelligent. Although quite the party girl, she would never lay a hand on drugs or alcohol. She loves to be with her friends and have a good time. Her rebellion mainly lies against authority outside of school. She only rebels against school authority if they have done a wrong to her fellow student body. So, you could call her a criminal-of-the-people. Right?

More Please.
* Her family
* Friends
* Defying authority
* Music
* Optimists
* Fruit smoothies
* Parties!
X Her ex, Travis
X Police
X Clowns
X Wimpy coaster rides
X Broccoli
X New York Yankees
X Spiders

This Is So On My iPod
Hello Fascination by Breathe Carolina
Sick Little Games by All Time Low
Break The Sky by The Hush Sound
Ignorance by Paramore

[ iMusicDreamer ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:03 am
Andreas

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[******** Lucky Charms. I‘M magically delicious.

ωαииα ѕєє α ℓιттℓє мσяє؟
Sexy, I know.

Ϩɧow Ӎε Ϩoɱε I . D

The Birth Certificate Says. Andreas Lucas Sanchez
But You Better Call Me. Andy, Andres
I Was Born On. July 4th,
The Doctor Told Mom I Was A. hombreeeeee!!
And It's Been eighteen Years Since Then.
Oh, Did I Mention I'm. straight? Which means I’m into them sexy a** ladies.

Oʄʄ Tɧε R ε c o r d

My Standing in School THE G. “EL COMPAI”
I Work As. math tutor for middle schoolers/ working’ them streets, homie.
But What I Really Wanna Be Is. a rapper, be spitin’ them words on the mic an’ s**t, ya know what I mean?

Nah, it really hadn‘t been great. Like, you know I‘ve been livin‘ with my bro Rogelio [Me an‘ peeps from the street call him Chino] for a while now, ‘cuz like, the way things are ‘round ma place, man it ain‘t easy. I mean Mami‘s fine an‘ whatever, it‘s just the Pop‘s that get on my last ********‘ nerves, ya know what I mean? It‘s like…. Damn, where can I start? Alright it‘s like when I was smaller, puto wanted me to go on out in the dark, when I was ********‘ six years old, to buy him a damn pack of cigarettes! I mean how retarded can you get? I mean come on now I‘m only so young and whateva, an‘ to send your kid to do that? Trust me, that ol‘ fart ain‘t neva gived a rats a** ‘bout me an‘ he ain‘t neva will!

Aight, so here‘s the thing. I don‘t normally have that much grammar in my vocabulary, but like I should‘ve said before, I don‘t care ‘bout what you or anyone else says. I mean, I do me, and that‘s all that matters, right? Right. So do us all a favor an‘ fall in a ditch an‘ die, will ya? That‘ll be ********‘ great.

More Please.
+ Music
+ FOOOOOOOD
+ Mi Pistola
+ My celly
+Lookin’ at chicks… what? I am a man ya know.
- Football
- Boxing

- The po-po’s
- People telling’ me what to do
- Slow a** people
- My father
- Jasmine’s Ex, Travis. He’s an a** wipe/.

This Is So On My iPod
We Takin’ Over - DJ Khaled
How We Roll - Don Omar
Got Money - Lil’ Wayne
My Life - Lil’ Wayne

[ Senator Ducky ]

X_The_Curtain_Call_X

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers