Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
[ otaku senshi ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawfully Smutty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:35 pm
Tay Lorien
ViciouslySexy
I just had my own knight guy person thing. Nereus the Mercury Knight. I've seen one of your characters twig, I think.

I'd like my mercury knight to meet yours. I don't see too many of them around smile

Actually, I've made up a lot of knights, but I've never used most of them.

Yea, I never really used my character that much. It was like one of the first profiles that I can consider as long. Now I make villains and shizznits up.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:27 am
Myself and a few friends like to roleplay using our otaku senshi, I only have one myself, and I like My friend, Phoenixgirl's Sailor Ameria.

My Otaku senshi is called Sailor Ice Cat razz  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Syndrama

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:06 am
Images of my Otakus:

User Image Dark Senshi Peridot

User Image Dark Senshi Zircon

User Image Sailor Despina

User Image Dark Senshi Goldenmoon

User Image "Jewel"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:25 am
I had about 15 at one time but i deleted my website. now I feel like an idiot and am fixing up something more permanent.  

Tanith_4486

BatteredCake

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:30 pm
i thought about creating my own. but then ppl would want to see, and i dont' like sharing most things i write about, create, or draw... so i just didn't bother  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:34 pm
An "otaku senshi" should never be more powerful than the canon characters. I've seen far too many instances of "self insertion" fanfiction where the new character was more powerful than anyone else.

Please. talk2hand  

lightsenshi

Syndrama

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:38 pm
lightsenshi
An "otaku senshi" should never be more powerful than the canon characters. I've seen far too many instances of "self insertion" fanfiction where the new character was more powerful than anyone else.

Please. talk2hand

I'm in complete agreement. My fire senshi has a severe weakness to ice, making her actually weaker than Mars, who has none, and my ice senshi has a severe weakness to fire, making her weaker than Mercury. I always try to keep a balance in my characters to keep them from taking over an RP. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:41 pm
lightsenshi

Please. talk2hand

One group of my "otaku senshi" are more powerful than the canon characters (with the exception of Sailormoon, who is and apparently always will be more powerful than any other character) - at least, at first - but there is a reason for it.

I've seen a few otaku senshi that seemed like self-insertations, which I just don't quite get. To me, it would seem that it would be much more fun to create an entirely new character than to simply create a character that is meant to be a reflection of you. *shrug* But, to each their own.

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

passionberry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:16 pm
hmm... i have soo many ideas in my head for one, i thin i should put them on paper...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:18 pm
It depends on where in the timeline things occur, as well as balance. I try to focus on one thing or two, and balance it with weaknesses. Although I wonder if it is then okay to make them equal to the senshi, though not stronger.

My example is knights. Their focus in my writing is defense, and although they have attacks too, the attacks are much weaker than senshi attacks (or weaken opponents but not finish them). In that case it is a matter of attack versus defense abilities. While senshi are power-focused for the most part, knights are versatile. Does that make sense?

Preventing overpowering a otaku senshi can also be a matter of how they are played. Allowing them to get hit once in a while is a good thing. So is giving them weaknesses in personality, not just in attack and defense.

Basically, it should be alright to start with a perfect character (whatever you think is perfect), as long as you start putting chinks in the edges until they become human.  

Tay Lorien

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100

Syndrama

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:24 pm
We have a lot of new members, so I'm kicking this back to the first page to give them a look, since people rarely go back a page.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:35 am
You know what's silly, I never shared my senshi! ^_^; Hehe.

Letsee... I have:

Sailor Naiad: The playful water nymph Senshi of Neptune's moon Naiad.

Sailor Umbriel: The shy Senshi of Uranus' moon Umbriel.

Sailor Lucina: The bright-eyed spunky Senshi who guards unborn and newly born Starseeds.

<3 Those are my three favorites out of all of my senshi. Hehe. <3

Tea with Cinnamon

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas