Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
The Fashion Thread~ Give and Get Help, Advice and Comments!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which shoes win?
  Converse High Tops *I believe now owned by Nike*
  Vans Slip-Ons *I see alot of these nowadays*
  OTHER
View Results

Akuneko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:09 pm
I'm making this thread so that people can, obviously, help others with their fashion problems. Talk about What to wear, what not to wear, what goes good together, etc. Just for the heck of it, I'm adding a shoe-poll.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:40 pm
gonk I dont need help with my clothes think you very much. heh  

Zah`ra

MARIA SHAKEDOWN

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:01 pm
NO NO NO!
WHY WITH THE FASHION!?
Does it matter what you wear?
That's why this is called the emo guild
and not the scene guild.
Because it's about the music
Not about being Fashion core.
NO!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:41 pm
... So what you are saying is, People shouldn't make threads about birthdays or funny stories because it isn't music?

Aside from music, ok? I made this thread because someone had made a "Where do I get Emo clothes?" thread, and just so that there weren't ever going to be a thousand threads, I made one thread for it. [rather similar to the "Emo kids, post UR picks" thread]

Sheesh. I could just as easily ssay NO NO NO! WHY WITH THE MUSIC!?  

Akuneko

Emery-kos

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:09 pm
He never said "the emo scene fashion thread". Sheesh, don't shoot him down so quickly.

Even though I am notorious for wearing whatever I find in the closet, I am partial to fashion.

For example: I could say that I want a Copeland hoodie some day (true statement) and that would fit the Emo Guild quite nicely, wouldn't you say?

As long as this thread doesn't get out of control with trying to be so stereotypically emo that it bugs everyone, it should be fine.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:57 am
I'm sorry for doing that, sorry but the line in your post "what to wear and what not to wear" what does mean? Are you trying to tell people well you can't wear this this and this because it's not emo, or if you wear this you'll be so emo or something?

MARIA SHAKEDOWN

Akuneko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:42 am
No, no, I ... that's just... What?!? No! Nothing to do with stereotypes, I meant just plain what clothes you don't think are good/ you think are great... I meant this to spur a discussion, not to make a handbook... oh well..  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:13 pm
Eh, my clothes look fine to me. Thanks anyway. whee  

isangelus

xXdiamonds_cutXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:19 am
ok, that's mallcore if i've ever heard it.
i like the way i dress and obviously so does everyone else.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:17 pm
You dont have to be scene to love fashion surprised  

emo_sexual

x The Emo Cat x

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:39 pm
as much as you guys wanna say it doens't matter what you wear, it does (to most emo kids that is). ok, i don't think so, i dont really care, but there are LOADS of "emo" kids that judge you soo much on what you wear, you know, those mall rat, scene kids that are all 'above' you. and your payless shoe, when that have the REAL convers...those kids...

god!! i ******** HATE thoie kids!! they are a** holes jsut cuz they know they can be, nad no one will care, it will make then cooler cuz they look like the don't care.....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:53 pm
Akuneko
... So what you are saying is, People shouldn't make threads about birthdays or funny stories because it isn't music?

Aside from music, ok? I made this thread because someone had made a "Where do I get Emo clothes?" thread, and just so that there weren't ever going to be a thousand threads, I made one thread for it. [rather similar to the "Emo kids, post UR picks" thread]

Sheesh. I could just as easily ssay NO NO NO! WHY WITH THE MUSIC!?

yes. wait do you think the vans slip ons are way over used? if so what shoes do you prefor?  

The Brand New

Regular

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100

Cupcakes are Scene

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:53 pm
All I need is a hoodie a pair of jeans and my vans checkered slip ons... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:17 pm
I like to make my own stuff. I sew vintage buttons onto like...everything. And I live in my vans.

FUN FACT:

My secret dream is to be a couture fashion designer. sweatdrop

MinaTheRomanticNeko

Vagrant A.I.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:35 pm
My friends say I have good fashion sence ^^  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games