Killzone Liberation
Silent Hill Origins
Socom
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Resistance Retribution

Enough current games?

Yes  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:08 am
im moving this to the psp forum,if i can.. not sure...i think vice can only do it..sence this is something about the psp...... [ dont hate me ] and i say Psp No! because you have to buy your games online..and when the psp breaks all of a sudden ( you been there before ) your 500$ worth of games are gone also.  

srong12

3,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

srong12

3,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:11 am
well i guess i can move things around... xp -has god like powers- BWAHAHA...bored.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:15 am
srong12
im moving this to the psp forum,if i can.. not sure...i think vice can only do it..sence this is something about the psp...... [ dont hate me ] and i say Psp No! because you have to buy your games online..and when the psp breaks all of a sudden ( you been there before ) your 500$ worth of games are gone also.

Its kept on your account and you can re download them whenever you want..  

MrNonexistant

srong12

3,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:48 am
-0Damarus0-
srong12

Its kept on your account and you can re download them whenever you want..

oh o.o then psp go!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:39 am
i heard there is no way to change the battery in the pspgo if that is true what do you do once the battery is dead?  

whitewolf10
Crew

srong12

3,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:39 am
whitewolf10
i heard there is no way to change the battery in the pspgo if that is true what do you do once the battery is dead?

Recharge the battery 0_o i dont know.. my psp battery never needed to be changed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:55 am
I'm fine with my normal PSP where I can use UMD discs. It's fun and you can still do stuff like downloading trailers and games and using the browser. I'd just prefer the original one rather than a go  

Starguy64

spanese

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:04 am
I'll buy it mostly: because I don't play many games on my psp, I listen to music, and mostly because if I get an UMD it would be scratch and screw up in one day, yeah.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:41 pm
I still have my PSP 1000 Series, and it still works beautifully! I'm very happy with using UMDs, especially when Sony and the like are working on improving UMD technology to increase its storage capacity.

And besides, it won't be long before the next generation of PSP will be released in a few years I'd imagine, which will probably incorporate higher quality UMDs, maybe even HD ones?  

Garwaire

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Letter-W

Shy Star

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:10 am
User Image
Well with the regular PSP you do have the choice of either UMDs or not. I personally have a 3000 and am quite happy with the choice of popping in a disc or downloading something.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:05 pm
I just hacked my psp go a few days ago (which is the only reason why i bought it) Works perfectly!

Now I'm playing monster hunter 3rd with english patch online with adhoc party using my ps3 controller on my psp go... You can't get more badass than that... I still have my 2000 but I'd rather use a ps3 controller to play my games at home. On the road it's 3 times as small so i don't have that giant bulge everywhere...

PSPs in general are almost useless if you don't hack them >.>

But if you're looking for a long term investment, then wait. PSP 2 will come around holiday season this year, and the psp phone early summer. Only reason why i got a go was because it was on sale and i had coupons mrgreen  

Gran Turismo

Garwaire

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:45 am
I'd rather not risk hacking my PSP. I'm rather fond of it as it is, surely if a product isn't up to your tastes and standard, one would buy something else?

Its like people buying iPhones then installing Android on it. There's no point! Just buy an Android! razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:05 am
There's really no risk to hacking >.> unless you completely don't know how to do it. It gives so much more value to it.  

Gran Turismo

Garwaire

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:12 pm
What are main features of a Hacked PSP then?  
PSP - Coming Soon!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff