Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Umbrella Waste Factory:: (Caution! Biohazardous waste!)
Please answer this question !!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annihilative Melancholy

Swashbuckling Gawker

8,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:21 am
Okay,Ive been playing Resident Evil 5 and I want to know that what's this between Chris Redfield and Albert Wesker and how do they know each other ?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:27 am
The Beautiful ameera
Okay,Ive been playing Resident Evil 5 and I want to know that what's this between Chris Redfield and Albert Wesker and how do they know each other ?
Play Resident Evil 1 and you'll find out.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:59 am
Biohazard EXTREME
The Beautiful ameera
Play Resident Evil 1 and you'll find out.

That.

Or if you are lazy you could read the file in the game's library section that explains the entire RE timeline...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:45 am
Yes that is true either one, okus I add on that you should also probalby play RE Code Veronica. That also has Chris and Albert in there. But seriously this doesn't deserve ait own thread in my opinion. Maybe at the RE5 discussion or the Grill is more suited, but that's jsut my opinion.  

Alkaizer87

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:01 am
They were on the same baseball team together when they were children.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:46 pm
This doesn't deserve its own topic. As said earlier, play RE1 (preferably REmake) and Code: Veronica and you'll find out....though in my opinion, this should be common knowledge to anyone who joins this guild  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:25 pm
Vankala
This doesn't deserve its own topic. As said earlier, play RE1 (preferably REmake) and Code: Veronica and you'll find out....though in my opinion, this should be common knowledge to anyone who joins this guild
Agreed on that second statement.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:31 pm
Thee Stranger

Yeah and Chris always stole Wesker's lunch money. That's why he's so mad at him.  

MadamTarantula

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:40 pm
AngelaAshford
Thee Stranger

Yeah and Chris always stole Wesker's lunch money. That's why he's so mad at him.

Yeah, and Wesker was traded off to another team and had to compete against Chris, and Chris's team won. Then Chris made out with Jill under the bleachers after the big game and bought her some flowers with Wesker's lunch money, and Wesker had a massive crush on Jill. Wesker became so depressed and enraged that he waited until Chris got out of school and stuck a firecracker in a nearby lump of dog s**t and planned to detonate it as Chris passed so he would get splattered with firecracker and poop. But after he lit the fuse and Chris walked by... it didn't go off. It was a dud. Wesker then emerged from the bushes and looked down at the firecracker in the lump of s**t. And then BOOM! it went off right in Wesker's face, burning his eyes and covering his face in s**t. He was known as Shitface Wesker from that day forward. It also blinded him for life. That's why he always wears the sunglasses. 3nodding Hope this helped.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:44 pm
And then there was the prom... Man, what a night.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:53 pm
Wesker didn't mean to say those bad things to Chris. He has Tourettes.

Stranger, I just about DIED reading that. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:34 am
I can still hear it now...

"Oh, hey Wesker. No hard fee--"
"OH, BOB SAGET!"

But agreed. This doesn't really need its own thread. RE5 discussion in the RE5 discussion thread please!

Thread contained.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

::Umbrella Waste Factory:: (Caution! Biohazardous waste!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games