Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
To t h o s e who bind u s. [Slave/Master] {Open/Started} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enders21295_RP

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:02 pm
She shivered,
"No, I agree I do need to gain some weight, perhaps. But I'm definitly not sexy. I'm normal."
She folded her arms and leaned back on the bed,
"I'm still trying to figure out why you bought me instead of one of the more developed sex slaves in the shop."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:49 pm
Lulu hesitated before saying "Well...how did you go mad? And why did you move to this place?"
She gave him a sweet look of questioning.

Vocaloid 02 Kagamine Rin

Legendary Shinigami Aros

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:07 pm
Alex Torres ; Master
"You Are Never Truly Dead Until You Are Forgotten"
User Image

Since he was standing behind her she kind of forced him to sit down and leaned against his chest. He pulled her down so she was sitting on his lap and slid his arms around her narrow waist, "Cuz i don't want a sex slave... i want someone that i could talk to." He smiled happily before running his fingers over her arms

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:03 am
She shuddered at his touch. She was so unused to this kind of attention. It made her uncomfortable.
"Then why did you kiss me?"
She challenged,
"If all you wanted was someone to talk to?"  

enders21295_RP

Dark Overlord Windycakes

Dapper Conversationalist

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:32 am
Caderel had been asked this question many times. Most of the time they were asked the weeks leading up to his departure. "It would be easier if I addressed the second question first. If you can't already tell, I am a vampire. At the moment I am a rogue without a coven. I left mine because, quite frankly, they were annoying me."

The first question: 'How did you go mad?' That wasn't an easy one to answer, but he'd try. "Solitude drives one to extremes. I enjoy conversation, but only if the topic is varied. All the others did was complain on how they died or talk about kills they had made."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:04 pm
Lulu gave Caderel a full blown, sincere smile, "Those types of people sound boring, if you wanted to know about someone's death, you would just ask, right? It's okay if your mad, your interesting! Let's be really good friends okay?" Lulu finished naively and still just smiled at Caderel.
She may have had her own problems of being overly trusting of people or to act like a child and be as naive as one, but somehow she managed to be herself; loud and overly-hyper.

Vocaloid 02 Kagamine Rin

Legendary Shinigami Aros

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:49 am
Alex Torres ; Master
"You Are Never Truly Dead Until You Are Forgotten"
User Image

Alex's lips twisted into a daring smile, "cuz i wanted to." He could tell that she was uncomfortable so he released her, if she wanted to she could easily stand up and move away from him. Alex wouldn't force her to stay, he ran his hand through his spiky hair before thinking for a second. "I want more than someone to talk to, but i don't want a sex slave."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:26 pm
Mandi Miller♥
Mandi noticed a girl walk into the shop, there was something about her that made her different then all the other people who came into the shop. She noticed the girl was coming to her cage and she said 'hello' to Mandi. Mandi flinched but noticed as the girl showed Mandi a tail. She looked up at the girl "Hi" She said it barely a whisper

melmel416

Dark Overlord Windycakes

Dapper Conversationalist

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:34 am
He laughed as the door opened. The elevator connected straight to his suite. The curtains were drawn back, giving him a view of the city below. There was little furniture, just a couch, chair, coffee table in the living room portion, and a small table with two chairs next to the window to eat at.
"Welcome to my home. Your room is down the hall, to the right. I tried to stock the closet as best I could, but since I didn't know who I'd be... buying, you might have to hunt before you find something that fits." As he said the word "buying," his voice had an edge to it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:11 am
melmel416
Mandi Miller♥
Mandi noticed a girl walk into the shop, there was something about her that made her different then all the other people who came into the shop. She noticed the girl was coming to her cage and she said 'hello' to Mandi. Mandi flinched but noticed as the girl showed Mandi a tail. She looked up at the girl "Hi" She said it barely a whisper

She got a bit closer to the cage as the store owner Came up to her. " Umm mis i must ask you to stay back a bit from the cage. And how many times have i told you not to speak to anyone." He said raising his hand to hit the girl as he swong Nala grabed his arm just before he hit her. " Mandi would you like to leave this place?" She asked not noticeing her hat had came off and her ears where showing.  

Furrie Princess Nala

Vocaloid 02 Kagamine Rin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:54 pm
Lulu said shyly "Thank you so much, for everything!"
Lulu walked into the pad with Caderel and looked around the place; although it had very few items of furniture, she thought the pplace was homey and cozy.
She was already get used to the scenery and the veiw out of the window was beautiful.
She was curiouse as to howthe rest of the house looked like and especially her room.
Lulu tugged on Caderel's sleeve "Can i go see my room?" She asked politely

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:46 am
Mandi Miller♥
Mandi looked at the girl some more, wondering if she was going to be bought. She looked to the side and noticed the shop keeper coming she backed up some more in her cage hurrying. She winced as he got closer and finally she knew she was going to get smacked. She yelped and tightend her eyes shut. She waited but nothing happened she opened her eyes and noticed the girl had stopped him and had asked Mandi to come with her. Mandi sat there for a momment noticing her ears but she was not suprised "Ok" she whispered

melmel416

Vocaloid 02 Kagamine Rin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:30 pm
is this RP still going?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:22 am
melmel416
Mandi Miller♥
Mandi looked at the girl some more, wondering if she was going to be bought. She looked to the side and noticed the shop keeper coming she backed up some more in her cage hurrying. She winced as he got closer and finally she knew she was going to get smacked. She yelped and tightend her eyes shut. She waited but nothing happened she opened her eyes and noticed the girl had stopped him and had asked Mandi to come with her. Mandi sat there for a momment noticing her ears but she was not suprised "Ok" she whispered
She tossed the owner back a bit. "I will take her with me." She said clawing at the cage to break the lock. "Shall we go?" Kira asked softly as she reacjhed her hand out to Mandi.  

Furrie Princess Nala

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces