Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
michael's ghost is stuck in my head! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:29 pm
Aryoh
TotalDarkness13
UnKnown Bitter
Invisible BloodyKitty
Tell me when you see Billy Mays trying to sell you Chipolaway.

rofl
fo shizzle dude
lol.
Oh, Billy Mays....
"hmm...my give up.my give up."no giving up mj! mesa thinka somthin'!"...my give up anith' way."*argh*...no worrys!we will call this place back soon!"wesa dyen' here"wesa no dyen' yet"'yet'...what 'yet'?no believers out there,wesa in here,all sinkin' an' no power?...whena' yousa thinkin' wesa dyen'?" uhhh..."thats what i thout" please help us!!!!!!!!!!!!ha!!! goch' ya!
(we just saw star wars 1 the phantom menace so we are kinda' mimicking it. and when the text is in blue that is what michael said)
Stop with this retarded charade.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:56 pm
TotalDarkness13
Aryoh
TotalDarkness13
UnKnown Bitter
Invisible BloodyKitty

rofl
fo shizzle dude
lol.
Oh, Billy Mays....
"hmm...my give up.my give up."no giving up mj! mesa thinka somthin'!"...my give up anith' way."*argh*...no worrys!we will call this place back soon!"wesa dyen' here"wesa no dyen' yet"'yet'...what 'yet'?no believers out there,wesa in here,all sinkin' an' no power?...whena' yousa thinkin' wesa dyen'?" uhhh..."thats what i thout" please help us!!!!!!!!!!!!ha!!! goch' ya!
(we just saw star wars 1 the phantom menace so we are kinda' mimicking it. and when the text is in blue that is what michael said)

I agree. Michael doesn't talk like that.  

edyluewho

Friend

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:24 pm
Aryoh
TotalDarkness13
UnKnown Bitter
Invisible BloodyKitty

rofl
fo shizzle dude
lol.
Oh, Billy Mays....

Now I'm just worried about your mental state...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:22 am
Invisible BloodyKitty
TotalDarkness13
Aryoh
TotalDarkness13
UnKnown Bitter
Invisible BloodyKitty

rofl
fo shizzle dude
lol.
Oh, Billy Mays....

I agree. Michael doesn't talk like that.
come on people!!! show some mercy please im begging you (michael's not because 1 he does not beg. 2 hes sleeping and3 we were mimicking star wars the phantom menece. we love to mimic the gungans.right michael? ........zzzzzzzz......oh! forgot  

aryoh

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:06 pm
Ghost's don't sleep.
They don't need sleep.
making your argument even more dumb.
My deffinition of ghost is different from the legends.
I have a scientific explanation of ghosts. So the kind that you are referring to doesn't exist to the way that I think.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:22 am
can u guys stop critisizing him.do u think michael would like it?  

liberian girl58

aryoh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:19 am
bella RIP Michael Jackson
thank you. thank you so much!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:04 am
HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant take this s**t no more!!!!!!!!!!

stop all this nonsense now!! if you don't believe me do not tease me,criticize me or make fun of me!!!!!!! if you do not want to know me i say leave because my trust,leadership,hope and guidance is in my master the king of pop Michael Jackson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you hurt me,tease me,crack jokes of me or ban me you are doing the same to Michael!!!!!!!
i say LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

aryoh

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:23 am
Dude, stop doing this. You're making yourself seem retarded and crazy.
And besides, you're making Michael seem like a retard too.
You probably just wanted some attention and you thought that making up some lie that Michael was in your head would work.
Why would Michael single everybody out and go to you? I believe he would go to his children or go visit all of his fans.
And ghosts don't sleep. If you somehow thought they did, then you need to read up on ghosts.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:27 am
TotalDarkness13
You probably just wanted some attention and you thought that making up some lie that Michael was in your head would work.
Why would Michael single everybody out and go to you? I believe he would go to his children or go visit all of his fans.
And ghosts don't sleep. If you somehow thought they did, then you need to read up on ghosts.
if you think you can control me like a puppet think again!!!  

aryoh

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:29 am
Aryoh
TotalDarkness13
if you think you can control me like a puppet think again!!!
That doesn't even make sense. That statement isn't relevant.
And if it somehow is...you need better comebacks.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:19 pm

I agree with you.
this isn't fair at all  

UnKnown Bitter

Fringie Jester

Hardened Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:22 pm
UnKnown Bitter

I agree with you.
this isn't fair at all
There's a difference between making fun of someone and saying that we don't believe him...
It is kind of hard to believe...I would think that he would go to his children first >.>  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff