Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Senshi games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Oxide ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:52 am
One of the MAME games is up for download here. Sailor Games  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 11:12 am
I love the roms (have most of them) but what I love is the Sailor Moon RPG! It's a DnD style RPG (pen and paper and dice) but it rocks!!!  

Darkness Cake

Revan_Blackheart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:11 pm
I have a Sailor Moon RPG.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:25 pm
I've never played the games and have only heard about them from other sites. *sighs* I'm not into games that work with playstation areas or emulators or RPG's.  

sailoranimecode

Lonely Member

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yukito Yu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:36 pm
I have the Sailor Moon board game.. I love it smile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:28 am
I have all the Sailor Moon games for Super NIntendo I love them I got them from a friend at my school and now I play them all the time.  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:24 pm
hmmm... the URL isnt workin in HTML, you need to put it in BBC, okay.

I've played each SM game on SNES, I only found a couple English versions of some SNES SM games, so not many I've been able to understand. I have played and beaten Sailor Moon Another Story for SNES, a good game, very nice. ^_^ long game too, battles are intense even if the fights are all turned based.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:00 pm
RAPTOR948
hmmm... the URL isnt workin in HTML, you need to put it in BBC, okay.

I've played each SM game on SNES, I only found a couple English versions of some SNES SM games, so not many I've been able to understand. I have played and beaten Sailor Moon Another Story for SNES, a good game, very nice. ^_^ long game too, battles are intense even if the fights are all turned based.

did you get the good or bad ending with Sailor Moon Another Story?  

Yukito Yu

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:21 pm
I was just going to make a thread about this, but I'm glad I looked through all the old threads first.

I was searching through my boyfriend's emulator files on his Xbox and I found a crap load of Sailor Moon games for the SNES. I loaded up one of them and gave it a try and actually thought it was pretty darn fun. I'll have to see if any of the others are actually in English. How many games are there exactly and for what platforms?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:07 pm
I have never played any saylor moon games. I really want to though.  

LiquidFantasy

Kotusa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:30 pm
I love another story a nd the dorky puzzle games for SNES that are still in japanese so I dont ever really know whats going on  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:52 pm
Pinkie_bum
heehee do n e of u like SM super nintendo games n stuff??? i Love them!!! heehee im a biggy fan of Sailor Moon Another Story smile it the best game ever!!! Woot!!! it rocks
tell me what ur fave SM games r?? they can also be like board games if there is n e redface redface
Oh, yeah!! I've played that game. It was my first RPG game I ever passed!! I remember I was stuck on Sailor Mars's trip to Nepal. I had to look at a walk through.... crying  

Tech Plague

Professional Bloodsucker

The Magus Sisters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:19 pm
Ino.sushi.desu
I played one I can't remember which one it was I think it was on Sega and I remember there was a stage that was like a huge sweet thingo like They had Ice creams, Milkshakes and stuff in the background... Which one was that?

I played that one!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:15 pm
I've always wanted to get them. I heard that they had one for sega. I would so kill for it xd  

Karasuaki

Mishuri

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:58 am
I used to play a Nintendo 64 sailr moon game but i can't remember what it is called sweatdrop but i really enjoyed playing it it was ver fun. 3nodding  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff