Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
white house shuts out FOX news

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haydenhearts

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:31 pm
i watch fox news daily when i get home from skewl. and the fact that the white house would shut them out bugs the hell out of me!! imagine if bush had done this all hell would have broke loose!! stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:30 am
yes it would have but i think the more important thing is WHAT ARE THAY hiding from well EVERONE this man Cass sunstein is a shady man with alot of power power i did not know egsisted

i also watch fox news and well all day i watch little bit of msnbc but i just end up turning it off cusss well they are mentally challenged and are getting high of Obama like he was crack or something

if the media and when i say media i mean all the people who aren't reporting the ACUAL NEWS they need to wake up and report the news not just what they where told they need to get down and get the real story and i BET you nobody will want this man as the president i don't even look at him and think that is my president ohh no now I'm a racist NOT i don't like the man i don't like ANYONE WHO HE HANGS WITH i don't like the bills of well anything about him well actually I'm glad he didn't do a total withdrawal of troops but still that mess over there could use some more attention  

goodshot911SNK

haydenhearts

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:32 pm
captin bigshot911NK
yes it would have but i think the more important thing is WHAT ARE THAY hiding from well EVERONE this man Cass sunstein is a shady man with alot of power power i did not know egsisted

i also watch fox news and well all day i watch little bit of msnbc but i just end up turning it off cusss well they are mentally challenged and are getting high of Obama like he was crack or something

if the media and when i say media i mean all the people who aren't reporting the ACUAL NEWS they need to wake up and report the news not just what they where told they need to get down and get the real story and i BET you nobody will want this man as the president i don't even look at him and think that is my president ohh no now I'm a racist NOT i don't like the man i don't like ANYONE WHO HE HANGS WITH i don't like the bills of well anything about him well actually I'm glad he didn't do a total withdrawal of troops but still that mess over there could use some more attention

OMG im so gonna add u as a friend!!! FINALLY SOME ONE I CAN TLK 2 ABOUT THIS STUFF  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:34 pm
What's really going on is that the administration decided not to do interviews with Fox (Fox is still allowed in the press room) and rather than do so quietly (Bush never directly assaulted MSNBC, he just didn't go on that network) the administration is making a very public case against Fox. It's also backfired horribly since the MSM has more or less stuck up for Fox in this.  

Lord Bitememan
Captain

haydenhearts

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:49 pm
the fact that anyone was sticking up 4 fox shocked me.... but made me very happy aswell  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:46 pm
yeah same emotions I'm just wondering IS ANYONE going to do anything about it  

goodshot911SNK

haydenhearts

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:38 am
captin bigshot911NK

well i ******** hope so!!! scream hey do u watch beck? biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:31 am
captin bigshot911NK

Actually, there isn't much you can do about this formally. Though, the press has directly called out the White House over this and generally taken them to task for this ham handed method of dealing with a critic they don't like (there is a degree of self interest here too, but in general, though they don't care much for Fox either, they do see Fox as one of them and they're going to stand up for the same principles they espouse when defending their own speech).  

Lord Bitememan
Captain

goodshot911SNK

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:18 pm
haydenhearts
captin bigshot911NK

well i ******** hope so!!! scream hey do u watch beck? biggrin

just about everyday  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:23 pm
Lord Bitememan
captin bigshot911NK

Actually, there isn't much you can do about this formally. Though, the press has directly called out the White House over this and generally taken them to task for this ham handed method of dealing with a critic they don't like (there is a degree of self interest here too, but in general, though they don't care much for Fox either, they do see Fox as one of them and they're going to stand up for the same principles they espouse when defending their own speech).

well i think we could voice are opinions and march capital hill and start doing what we do best and that is BICHING BICH TO HIGH HEVAN till they start being equal to fox  

goodshot911SNK

haydenhearts

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:34 pm
captin bigshot911NK
Lord Bitememan
captin bigshot911NK

well i think we could voice are opinions and march capital hill and start doing what we do best and that is BICHING BICH TO HIGH HEVAN till they start being equal to fox

HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:55 pm
dam strait thay do not intimidate me with there mighty size and mighty shadiness with there special interest cuss i only have one and that is america and she will triumph no mater what i will grab her Raine's and run any one over who gets in our way  

goodshot911SNK

haydenhearts

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:08 pm
goodshot911SNK
dam strait thay do not intimidate me with there mighty size and mighty shadiness with there special interest cuss i only have one and that is america and she will triumph no mater what i will grab her Raine's and run any one over who gets in our way

HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games