Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits
the ghost in my room

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince of cosplay

Romantic Lover

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:05 pm
i think it trying to make me forget something beacuse like a copple of minuits ago i was getting something off my shelves and then i was more like pushed a little and now i have a bump on my head and it dosent even hurt
and whats strange is i was also txting me friend about sone related power i have ( i have verry little power)
( my power is basically i can sorta tell who likes who and a little of where a ghost is at and where it likes to go off to)

i have no clue and oppins on this  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:13 am
* starts to sing jepordy*
anyone there or did every one die?  

Prince of cosplay

Romantic Lover

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200

Rozen Elf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:38 am
snowy miku leeno
i think it trying to make me forget something beacuse like a copple of minuits ago i was getting something off my shelves and then i was more like pushed a little and now i have a bump on my head and it dosent even hurt
and whats strange is i was also txting me friend about sone related power i have ( i have verry little power)
( my power is basically i can sorta tell who likes who and a little of where a ghost is at and where it likes to go off to)

i have no clue and oppins on this

how many times its happen?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:57 am
i beleave 3 diffrent times but i know both these ghost in my house and know they wouldnt do that unless they wanted me to forget something......  

Prince of cosplay

Romantic Lover

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200

Prince of cosplay

Romantic Lover

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:36 pm
anyone there? xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:33 pm
Insanely enough, I have one in my room, too! It just kinda follows me, but I'm slowly trying to get it out. My advice, is if you want it out, just tell it! (Assuming it's a nice ghost...) Or you can try burning sage in a jar. Also don't use any kind of contacting board or a dowsing rod. They just cause trouble, and the oiuji boards can invite the ghost to stay. Itt doesn't sound denomic, just typical ghosty stuff. Mine makes me sweat randomly, even in winter. If it starts up potergeist (moving objects or throwing things at you) call in paranormal state or something. Call a preist! But if it gets worse PM me.  

pulchrare

Thieving Rogue

Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces