Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The Arena (Random Fight Thread)
Chance of a life time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:49 pm
(Gomen you can attack fate also, every one is against Fate, so gang up on him its fine.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:53 pm
Agito got up and pulled out zangato and charged toward the walnut and slashed twice and made a fire ball and threw it at him. as he let the fire bal go he conjured up a dark mist and shoti at the fireball and made the flames turn black.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Xellane

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:33 pm
(Not sure what happened, I will assume the walnut is offa me :p)

Xellane stood, letting loose the last of his chuckles. "So, what's your name comrade? Figured I should know it if we are gonna take this damn thing down." The teen said eyeing the man speculatively.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:11 pm
"The name is Agito.....Agito Bladzen, what about you whats yours? he said as he kept his eyes on the walnut. he then drew his other sword Zanbato, and readied his assult on the beast.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Xellane

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:26 pm
"Just Xellane" he said, clearly glad to have an ally. He notched an arrow in his bow and let it loose before Fate could recover.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:19 am
Agito charged torward the walnut and struck him with Zangato, he should be paralyzed for 10 seconds, but he looks again and he is still moving, he was not afeected by his swords at all, so he jumped back to where xellane was. "Hey you have any ideas on how to kill this thing?" he said.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Xellane

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:22 pm
"Not a clue...you?" Xellane asked, shooting another arrow.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:43 pm
"let me try this Stun Punch!! he yelled as he gathered lightning into his left arm and punch the walnut and a bolt o lightning came crashing down on it and it feel over. "Did we do it?" he said hoping it dosent get back up.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:53 pm
Being surrounded by an army of powerful foes, Fate flew back and rolled against the air. He looked and saw many dreaded faces, all were staring down at him. He then bolted up high into the air and looked down at the blatant army. "Dang, I must transform." Then several yays were commenced and Fate began to spin so fast, smoke covered him and then an explosion of green fire occurred.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:14 pm
"WTF???" he said in dissapointment.

[sorry writers block]  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:27 pm
Then a small and pointless peanut emerged from the green mist of death. All the power fate had as the walnut was highly compressed now in this new form of peanut hood. He now had ten times the speed of before, his power would outmatch any snack food item. He gazed down at the two then instantly, it was like he was gone from all points of sight then returned below, Agito. His burly fist launched strait in his chin. "HAYA!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:58 am
Agito looks down a second to late when a peanut hit him in the face and sent him flying. "WTF?!?! did a peanut just attack me? he said in confusment.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
The Arena (Random Fight Thread)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items