Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
What s your view on Obama? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BarryKlob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:47 am
I think he's done a terrible job. In two more years we'll kick him out and get ourselves a real president.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:07 pm
demonata3
America has become an Obamanation.
true  

FivestringShredder

7,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mistress-Okami

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:43 pm
I do not wish him harm.
I do not wish him dead.
I do not wish him ill-will on him, his allies, and his family.
But for God's sake show at least a little that you maybe like America, Mr. Obama. :/

All I can say in my personal opinion is that the worst presidents of present Americans and one of the worst of all time was Jimmy Carter, though Franklin comes in close as well for the senior Americans. Obama beat them both by a landslide and his first term is not even over yet. And I truly believe it’s going to get worse before it gets remotely better.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:09 am
haydenhearts
i can't say wat my view is im afraid some ppl might track me down and kill me..... sweatdrop i've had ppl threaten to hurt me because i don't like him at skewl....but then again if that happens i would end up on FOX news! BECK O'REILLY, HANNITY THAT MIGHT HAPPEN ONE DAY!!!!!!! part of me is scared but the other part isn't XD

wow thats insane ive been there before  

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Captain Syrus Haley

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:43 pm
Most of his first two years, he sucked. However, now he said he is willing to compromise with republicans, and he did a great job handling the the north korean shelling of that south korean island. So, if he keeps doing better, I might actually re-elect him in 2012. I mean, I'm a republican and all, but I'm not a bigot. He has potential, lets not rule him out yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:16 am
One
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Silly acronyms aside, he better be ready to compromise with the Republicans and not blame them for everything going on in our country. Otherwise, he'll be a 1 term president.  

Darth_Akira72987

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kyo the III

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:18 am
BarryKlob
I think he's done a terrible job. In two more years we'll kick him out and get ourselves a real president.

Hopefully. For all we know we could just get another moron like him.
Obama's thought process. "Lets pass a stimulus Package. What? it failed? Lets pass it 2 more time!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:50 pm
My opinions on presidents is that >_> they aren't really responsible for what people make us think they are. If we didn't have a single person representing America, there would be too many people asking questions and thinking that there's no rules and everyone can do whatever. So I honestly just think presidents are just a face to look at and pretend they do everything whee I mean if the president made every major decision, he'd have no time for vacations and getting hit on the head with a basketball (Smooth Obama rolleyes ) and such. 3;
But then again, I'd much rather have McCain/Palin to represent us scream  

superturtle13

Captain Syrus Haley

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:30 pm
Amen! Presidents shouldn't be judged as good or bad, I think they can be effective or ineffective. Obama may be confused, but at least he's trying to get something done, no matter who it makes happy.  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff