Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Any Stars news? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Cam

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:45 pm
it would suck dubbed. Sailor moon was very awful dubbed.. they made it into one of the worst animes.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:54 pm
Vemillion1
Zahmira
kyrana kirri
Toei shut all of Sailor Moon in the vault. No 'uncut DVDs', not TV releases... NOTHING. Phillipines is the only place you can see Sailor Moon, if you speak Spanish. And that will end when their lease on the series runs out. Toei will not renew any contracts for Sailor Moon, and they aren't considering letting anyone have PGSM either. It sucks, but it's their property to sell or not sell.
confused

There are uncut DVDs in North America...
Thank God to that. I love uncut anime, so you can see it without the butcherin som place make to make it "suitable" for all

I meant no new ones. What you see in the stores right now is it. They don't have permission to make any more copies. Which sucks, honestly, because the so called uncut R season isn't entirely uncut, and I can't find the fourth or first seasons to save my life, and got the very LAST S box set in my whole area. eek

I'm very happy that the S season uncut is so well done, since it's my favorite season, I just wish that someone had had the guts to get a Stars contract before Toei shut off SM contracts to overseas. crying  

Syndrama

Samarial

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:59 pm
yeaaa...english dubbing of stars....baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.....and i highly doubt that stars will ever come out in america anytime soon...so just download them off the internet cuz the japanese version is better. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:44 pm
Lillico
pretty sure theres not going to be a dub.. I'd keep my eyes open for the dvd box set

yeah that would be the smartest thing to do  

BatteredCake

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas