14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:25 am
I wish I was, but society deems me too old sad

Silly society...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:26 am
I choose not to partake in recieving candy from strangers, who knows where that candy has been?

I just get my own candy, and that way, I know its good, and I can get whatever I want without someone giving me some retarded junk that Im not sure is even edible.

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

The Lone Drow Drizzt

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:31 am
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
I choose not to partake in recieving candy from strangers, who knows where that candy has been?

I just get my own candy, and that way, I know its good, and I can get whatever I want without someone giving me some retarded junk that Im not sure is even edible.
Thats no fun. Take a chance, live a little. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:35 am
The Lone Drow Drizzt
Master Sergeant HALEIGH

With the deadly flu going around, i think I will take my chances on NOT dieing a very horrible death by either:
A.) Getting ran over while trick-or-treating.
B.) Getting poison injected candy from a guy who prolly likes kids too much.
C.) Getting a horrible illness from even HANDLING a disease infested piece of candy.

lmao yes, that is what I think.

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

The Lone Drow Drizzt

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:40 am
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
The Lone Drow Drizzt
Master Sergeant HALEIGH

With the deadly flu going around, i think I will take my chances on NOT dieing a very horrible death by either:
C.) Getting a horrible illness from even HANDLING a disease infested piece of candy.

Eh... Thats to much to worry about. Seems a little paranoid to me. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:57 am
The Lone Drow Drizzt
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
The Lone Drow Drizzt
Master Sergeant HALEIGH

Not paranoid. Just telling the truth. The chances of any of those things happening to you while you are trick-or-treating is very high.

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

AlskaNoelle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:01 am

I went last year and everyone hated me because I was 17. D=

I got dirty looks...but they gave me candy none the less. heart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:03 am
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
The Lone Drow Drizzt
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
The Lone Drow Drizzt
Master Sergeant HALEIGH

Not paranoid. Just telling the truth. The chances of any of those things happening to you while you are trick-or-treating is very high.
For my 15 years of trick-or-treating (Am 18 now) Not once did something like that happen to me or anyone around me. So it's kinda paranoid to me.  

The Lone Drow Drizzt

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:13 am
The Lone Drow Drizzt
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
The Lone Drow Drizzt
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
The Lone Drow Drizzt
Master Sergeant HALEIGH

For my 15 years of trick-or-treating (Am 18 now) Not once did something like that happen to me or anyone around me. So it's kinda paranoid to me.

Well in my years of trick-or-treating, I have actually been followed by a creepy stalker, i have eaten a piece of bad candy and got sick for a week, and one of those things happened to one of my friends. I live in a State where the schools are actually delaying midterms because of so much people being sick, or just closing the school. If you arent careful with this sort of thing then you could end up in a hospital dieing of the flu. lol

But putting that aside, I just hate trick-or-treating. I like giving out the candy better.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:18 am
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
The Lone Drow Drizzt
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
The Lone Drow Drizzt
Master Sergeant HALEIGH

Well in my years of trick-or-treating, I have actually been followed by a creepy stalker, i have eaten a piece of bad candy and got sick for a week, and one of those things happened to one of my friends. I live in a State where the schools are actually delaying midterms because of so much people being sick, or just closing the school. If you arent careful with this sort of thing then you could end up in a hospital dieing of the flu. lol

But putting that aside, I just hate trick-or-treating. I like giving out the candy better.
Well I dont trick-or-treat anymore anyways, so I end this with a lil bow. XD *lil bow*  

The Lone Drow Drizzt

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:25 am
I like giving out the candy better because you can actually see the many different costumes that people wear. Its so entertaining it makes up for not actually trick-or-treating.

The little kids' costumes melt your brain.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:27 am
Master Sergeant HALEIGH
I like giving out the candy better because you can actually see the many different costumes that people wear. Its so entertaining it makes up for not actually trick-or-treating.

The little kids' costumes melt your brain.
Im out scouting houses to roll with my friends. twisted  

The Lone Drow Drizzt

3,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
Mako

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items