Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Angels, The Final Battle; The Demons, The Last Stand

Back to Guilds

The largest gathering of Angels in all of gaia. We have fun contests with amazing prizes, like this years Golden laurels(Demons now Welcome) 

Tags: angelic, Demonic, angel, Demon, warrior 

Reply The Angels, The Final Battle
Everyone needs to post their Character Sheet. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l_RavenPandorah_l

Adorable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:50 pm
Name: RavenPandorah ...may call me Ravie or Ray-chan

Why did you choose to be the guardian of light? Because I am one of the light and seek to help and be a possitive influance in peoples lives. A light among the darkness for those who need a light on their path.

How did your human self died? I gave my life to revive a loved one.

How are you going to protect innocent people from evil? I will be their shield, their light, and help, show love and care and give advice.

pic of character :
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:50 pm
Arkangelstar1
heart I am the Real Angel Princess User Image 4laugh , the Princess of all Angels heart , and the first person in Gaia to do the FIRST EVER MISS GAIA BEAUTY PAGEANT heart

Name: Angel Princess or Princess of Angels, the Princess of all Angels, or Angels Princess User Image 4laugh

P.S.: (I have many names rolleyes , most of which appear in my profile 3nodding , but for short name call me 4laugh 3nodding heart Angel Princess= which means the Princess of all the Angels in Heaven
4laugh 3nodding heart , for more info about this just go to my journal or BUY and read my book, called: User Image Angel Princess Star heart )

Why did you choose to be the guardian of light?
Because I am the daughter of God, and therefore I believe in JESUS whee , and I don`t like evil or darkness, it is not in my nature, I am believed to be a being of light, even as a human

How did your human self died? I never died ninja

How are you going to protect innocent people from evil?
By preaching the word of God to all and fighting against demons whenever I can

pic of character:

User Image

User Image

heart I am the Real Angel Princess User Image 4laugh , the Princess of all Angels heart , and the first person in Gaia to do the FIRST EVER MISS GAIA BEAUTY PAGEANT heart 4laugh  

Arkangelstar1

Beloved Friend

7,275 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Citizen 200
The Angels, The Final Battle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers