Welcome to Gaia! ::

The HeartGold and SoulSilver Guild v2

Back to Guilds

Oh My God! Go, Go, Go! Its Out, Go Get It! Go get your copies of Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver! Join the Guild! Play the Game! 

Tags: Heart, Gold, Soul, Silver, Pokemon 

Reply General Pokemon Chatter--For Everything Else!
Any Ideas for a Possible 5th Generation?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ebgwfgqewfgwe1048

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:23 pm
I think customizable avatars would be a good thing to add. A game in black in white would add some nostalgia. Or maybe four way (1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 1) battles over local wireless! What do you think they should do for a next-gen pokemon game?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:05 pm
Customizable avatars, yes. A 4-way battle would be cool if they could work it out. I'd like to see something new in the next game. Maybe they could add more animations in the battles.

I think black & white would be a bad idea. Little kids would rather look at a color-filled screen.  

Evataph

mercury pandah

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:10 pm
AN EVOLUTION OF DUNSPARCE. <3
Oh and a pokemon with protect/detect would own in a four way match, I can see it now: PKMN no.1 uses protect! PKMN no. 2 uses EQ! (EQ hits all but the protecting pokemon) PKMN no.3 uses surf! (Surf hits all but the protecting pokemon) etc etc etc.
It just wouldn't work. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:27 pm
I hope for prevolutions of Dunsparce, Sneasle, and Corsola.

I want much much better 3D amazinginess.  

iWizzle_Dizzle

Feather Kana
Captain

Sparkly Spirit

18,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:32 pm
Evolutions for pokemon that desperately need them.

Dugtrio is a good candidate. Magemite and Diglett were pairs that evolved in a threesome arrangement, then Mageton got an evolution. It's certain Dugtrio will follow suit.

Poor Spearow! Such a high attack, and just primed for another evolution. He does need one!

An evolution for both Jynx and Mr. Mime. Poor Jynx. She's had a lot of people cry foul with her because of her looks (it led to her recoloring some years ago) and the cartoon series in America often minimized her appearances, editing out her scenes or deleting her episodes altogether. An evolution for Mr. Mime and you'd get the Psychic King of Defensive Pokemon no doubt....

Other long-standing pokemon with no evolutions should have them. Didn't someone in the games say that all pokemon were destined to evolve and it was a mystery why so few non-evolutionaries don't? Pokemon like Farfetch'd or Ditto? (Did you know there was a time long ago I speculated that Ditto and Mew were closely related, even if they weren't in the same evolutionary line? I even speculated it was a rare Ditto that evolved into Mew. Both small, pink, and loving to Transform. Just...one's a cute blob with no other talents aside from being a breeding machine.)

Lastly...how about some Legendary pokemon that evolves? Although perhaps one whose stats are not outsanding to begin with, because a Legendary evolving would statwise be unfair and ultra-uuber. The Phione/Manaphy thing is interesting, but not as clear as you'd think. How about one for Celebi? Poor thing, for a Legendary he sure has a lot of weaknesses but he's *so* adorable....or, if you must, a pre-evo. He's so cute already that a tiny cherub-like version of him or her would be even more cute....*L*

Final thought....a new type! What pokemon has is a balanced set now and all, and it wasn't complete and in the first generation some types had the deck stacked so heavily into their favor it became unfair. That's part of the reason why Steel and Dark were introduced; to level the playing field.

So....if you can imagine it, let's make that playing field even more interesting!

Oh and uh, Wizzle, as per your last announcement, I do post here when I find something interesting I wanna talk about, but I'm willing to bet a number of us, when online and on this site, have been absorbed with the current Event. I've been checking daily on my Guilds (heck I co-captain another) but if no one's talking, I can't think of everything to say on my own and I don't have the proper access for tournament battles, sad to say. I do my best! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:10 am
Perhaps they could make more Pokemon? More evolutions too, as Kana says. I think people would like Jynx better if she have a better evo. 3nodding I want Skarmory to evolve too. And Farfetch'd. And Dodrio. Maybe there'd be a four headed Pokemon xd  

Pure Winter Love

mercury pandah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:57 am
Feather Kana

Dugtrio is a good candidate. Magemite and Diglett were pairs that evolved in a threesome arrangement, then Mageton got an evolution. It's certain Dugtrio will follow suit.

An evolution of dugtrio would be awesome! 3nodding
I'm very fond of it's ability arena trap and maybe if they were to put more stats onto it's attack it'd turn OU, 'cause there's no problem with it's speed. Maybe they could let dugtrio sprout wings and capes and be like super moles... then we'd finally get to see what the rest of a diglett looks like. ^^ It's ability would have to be something like sky trap too, making all flying/levitaters unable to switch. >w<

Feather Kana

An evolution for Mr. Mime and you'd get the Psychic King of Defensive Pokemon no doubt....

Or how about instead giving mime jr. the option of evolving into mr. mime and mrs. mime? whee

Pure Winter Love
I want Skarmory to evolve too.

That would be sweet, the defence on that thing'd be beastly. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:13 pm
Evaloquent

I think black & white would be a bad idea. Little kids would rather look at a color-filled screen.

Oh... wow never thought of that!  

ebgwfgqewfgwe1048

iAte_Your_Pancakes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:07 am
I wish they will make a pre-evolution of Taurus and evolution of Girafarig 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:16 am
I wanna see a Evoloution for Snorlax. I think it would HUGE and look like a half cat half Big foot like creature. 3nodding  

Best Pokemon Breeder

General Pokemon Chatter--For Everything Else!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games