Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
Help me come up with a topic for a short film.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:13 pm
I'm making a short film for my Broadcast Journalism class. It has to be 5-7 minutes long and the treatment is due Wednesday.

Help me think of an idea?

It has to be school-appropriate (Sorry, Cookie) and super low budget because I'm sure as hell not paying for it. It would be better if at least part of it could be filmed at school.

Just throw ideas out there. The topic for my film last year was "pirate wedding" and mine was the best one (which isn't really saying much considering my competition, but...).

Maybe if I like yours enough, not only will I use your idea, but I'll give you some sort of prize or something. Maybe. If I can find something.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:17 pm
I suggest one long fight scene with as many references to Highlander as possible.  

Masamune 5.0

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:19 pm
Film yourself sitting in your room, then the camera looking at objects, then playing flashbacks of memories of the objects.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:40 pm
Youre playing smash bros and then someone steals the cheetos. a chase scene follows and the you end with a huge fight scene in which the cheetos are recovered. you get back to your game only to find that the mountain dew is now gone and you end with to be continued.  

xGanonxChanx

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:41 pm
Do a parody of something you like a lot. Chances are it'll be hilarious to you and the people in your class won't get it, so they won't know it's a parody.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:46 pm
Meta_Fish
Do a parody of something you like a lot. Chances are it'll be hilarious to you and the people in your class won't get it, so they won't know it's a parody.

Good idea, but what should I do a parody of?

I briefly considered a Twilight parody, actually, but I decided that all of the twilight jokes have already been done to death.  

The Awkwardest Turtle

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:47 pm
The Awkwardest Turtle
Meta_Fish

Good idea, but what should I do a parody of?

I briefly considered a Twilight parody, actually, but I decided that all of the twilight jokes have already been done to death.
MYST  
Social Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff