Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Any MMOers Out there?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:20 am
I'm kind of thinking for the people who play MMO's maybe we can have a server listing going. Just respond to this post with this skelly and if you play the same game as each other maybe we can play together!

Game:
Main Server:
Main Character and Level:
Global Handle (If you have one):

See you in game!

(And this is for any game that's an MMO, and if I'm missing something, just add it to your post!)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:21 am
Game: City of Heroes
Main Server: Virtue (The unofficial Role Play Server)
Main Character and Level: Berna, lvl 50
Global Handle (If you have one): @Kitty Chow  

Bernadette Rachel

Profitable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Trimto

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:30 pm
Game: Guild Wars, WoW, Anarchy Online, Perfect World.
Main Server: Azsune
Main Character and Level: Trimto Lvl 69 Rogue(WoW), Trimto Azuma Lvl 20 Dervish(Guild Wars)
Global Handle (If you have one): N/A

Though i quit the real WoW Servers lately. I play mostly Roleplay Private servers now.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:20 pm
Game: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars
Main Server: Magtheridan for WoW
Main Character and Level: Satu Lvl 80 Resto Druid ( World of Warcraft) Satu Valentine Lvl 20 Ele/mo ( Guild Wars)
Glabal Handle ( If you have one): N/A  

Paige Scarlet

FEassassin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:44 pm
Game: Perfect World Int., Global MapleStory, Flyff
Main Server: (PW)=idk, (GMS)=Scania, Mardia, Windia, Bera, Khaini, (Flyff)=Aibatt[I think]
Main Character and Level sad PW, GMS, and Flyff) I don't remember, but most likely FEassassin
Global Handle (If you have one): N/A  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:14 pm
Game:Guild wars
Main Server razz rosthesis
Main Character and Level: Deadgus Shot
Global Handle : N/A  

Ryonara

Dodokono

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:45 pm
Game: FlyFF, Perfect World, Mabinogi, World of Warcraft, EVE Online, Guild Wars, Star Wars Galaxies, Pokemon Online, The World (a dot hack sign fan made MMO), Ragnarok online, ZOMG, Runescape, im probably forgetting a few of them. Basically, i play anything that seems interesting and play it until i get bored, uninstall it, move on to something else, get bored of that, and eventually move back to whichever earlier game. And yes, i have an active account on each of those.

Main Server: Too difficult to remember that many server names.

Main Character and Level: Tachinori (WoW) level 36, Tachinori (Runescape) 42, Dodokono (guild wars) 18, Dodokono and Tachinori (Perfect World) 30, Dodokono (Mabinogi) somewhere between 10-20. More to remember, eventually. -_-

I will and do play anything and everything that interests me even for a moment.....ooh! I forgot Florensia, Dodokono, level 22!

And yes, i reuse the same names repeatedly and exhaustingly so that way my friends from games can know an easy way to find me.  
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games