Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
I say chaps, there appears to be a lack of Kuzo and Wayne... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is the Cult getting worse?
  Yeah. I miss the good old days
  Kinda
  Can't really tell
  Not really
  It's getting better all the time
  The joke option that everyone picks
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:59 pm
Sean was banned because he was making spam topics when we were ******** with people, so we stopped him. Then he kept doing it on mules and those were banned too. Being banned isn't a big deal and it's pretty obvious that we're just ******** around, so we're going to reaccept him.

As for Wayne and Denko, they were demoted so they wouldn't steal the first post on page 20,000 because we could totally see Wayne doing that and we had to WIN. xp I don't know why they aren't showing up in the memberlist, because as far as I know they weren't banned and it's just an error (on Gaia? gasp) with the memberlist.

As for why we locked the spam can and then threads and s**t: It gave us something to do and it was pretty funny (to us). Maybe it wasn't that funny to some of you, but you have to realize how insignificant it was in the long run. You didn't have one thread to post in for the lesser part of a day. And hey, at least it gave everyone something to talk about.

It's also kind of shitty that you guys only come to the Nintendo guild to go to the spam can. I mean that's cool and everything but it's kind of not the point of the guild. There are social guilds for strictly socializing. I/We don't mind you using it and using it often, but it would be kinda nice if you did venture to the main forum now and again.

As for reaccepting Sean, we were going to do that right away but he's super-overreacted and began arguing with me over how big a deal it was to be tempbanned from a guild on Gaia and how much I've betrayed him, so Trenn and I put it off to (hopefully) give him some time to cool off and realize how stupid it is to get THAT upset over it.

Long story short: Stop being so dramatic Q.Q  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:02 pm
Meta_Fish
Sean was banned because he was making spam topics when we were ******** with people, so we stopped him. Then he kept doing it on mules and those were banned too. Being banned isn't a big deal and it's pretty obvious that we're just ******** around, so we're going to reaccept him.

As for Wayne and Denko, they were demoted so they wouldn't steal the first post on page 20,000 because we could totally see Wayne doing that and we had to WIN. xp I don't know why they aren't showing up in the memberlist, because as far as I know they weren't banned and it's just an error (on Gaia? gasp) with the memberlist.

As for why we locked the spam can and then threads and s**t: It gave us something to do and it was pretty funny (to us). Maybe it wasn't that funny to some of you, but you have to realize how insignificant it was in the long run. You didn't have one thread to post in for the lesser part of a day. And hey, at least it gave everyone something to talk about.

It's also kind of shitty that you guys only come to the Nintendo guild to go to the spam can. I mean that's cool and everything but it's kind of not the point of the guild. There are social guilds for strictly socializing. I/We don't mind you using it and using it often, but it would be kinda nice if you did venture to the main forum now and again.

As for reaccepting Sean, we were going to do that right away but he's super-overreacted and began arguing with me over how big a deal it was to be tempbanned from a guild on Gaia and how much I've betrayed him, so Trenn and I put it off to (hopefully) give him some time to cool off and realize how stupid it is to get THAT upset over it.

BUT FISH WE ALL KNOW GAIAONLINE IS SUPER SERIOUS BUISNESS D:  

Cattra Nightblade

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:04 pm
Meta_Fish

heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:43 pm
Kuzodav
Care to pass this on for me?

Meta_Fish
J of The Wind
Meta_Fish
Why does everyone have to overreact and be so melodramatic about stupid crap? sad

If you wouldn't do stupid crap you wouldn't have this problem.

Apparently Wayne quit because he thought he fit in with the mods but we didn't trust him because we thought he might take the post in the Spam Can. I just don't get it. It's not the first time we've ******** with people here by far. He knows us better than anyone.

And here, you say it's not a big deal.
The Spam Can and the first post on page 20,000 isn't a big deal. But you demoted the moderators JUST to make sure you got the first post.
You'd almost think that because it's the people that 'should' get you the most that are most peeved by waht you did, maybe it's not them that are being immature, but you.

"I don't see what the big deal is, I just want the first post on the Spam Can and to make a big ordeal about it, lock it, and any threads that follow just to ******** with people, but uh, i don't want anyone to ******** with me, let's just ban whoever ******** with me, then say that they're over-reacting over a silly ordeal that we made just to piss them off. I just don't get how people can be so immature, I don't get what's wrong with them." Ahurr.

Super Cheesio

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:59 pm
Poor Kuzo can't take a joke ):  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:11 pm
And now I'm kinda sad I have a life, because I didn't get to see all this happen. xd
You guys are goddamn hilarious when you get all serious about things that were never serious in the first place.
You know that part of The Crucible where seven different people are arguing about dolls? This is as pathetic as that.
It was a joke. Take some time and let that sink in. You may have been a little hurt by it, but what's done is done. Just allow things to drift back to normal.
If you're really going to foolishly take offense over nothing, be my guest. But know that in doing so, you're only going to look like an overly-serious moron.  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:24 pm
Wantcookie
And now I'm kinda sad I have a life, because I didn't get to see all this happen. xd
You guys are goddamn hilarious when you get all serious about things that were never serious in the first place.
You know that part of The Crucible where seven different people are arguing about dolls? This is as pathetic as that.
It was a joke. Take some time and let that sink in. You may have been a little hurt by it, but what's done is done. Just allow things to drift back to normal.
If you're really going to foolishly take offense over nothing, be my guest. But know that in doing so, you're only going to look like an overly-serious moron.

i disagree suck my d**k

wait... DON'T suck my d**k

i win  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:12 pm
I blame the fact that there aren't a lot of 'Tendo related things out there at the moment. I mean yeah, there's New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Mario Galaxy 2, but that's about it.  

MaverickDrifter

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:40 pm
Wow people can't take a joke

And Cheesio, the Cult is not bad right now. At all. About 3 years ago, it got really shitty, and most of us still stuck around.
It's a guild on a website. It doesn't matter who posts first on a ******** page. (but yey I got first on page 1000 ;D) And Kuzo should realize that Fish was just joking. :/  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:17 pm
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  

xGanonxChanx

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:19 pm
Your tears are quenching my thirst quite nicely. Please cry harder so I may quench faster.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:21 pm
the internet would make the next hit reality series.

my idea.  

Xilo The Odd

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:25 am
I like drama in the Cult. It makes things interesting.

DRAAAAAMAAAAAA dramallama  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:25 am
I lol'd.  

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items