Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri] No. 493 {Xavoko's Room}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cataclypsa

Hilarious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:25 pm
If one word could be used to describe Xavoko's room, it would be suave. The room itself is sophisticated and homely, much to Xavoko's liking.

The door is a deep deep wood that even looks like it is black with white outlines, and a white nameplate that reads the number of the room and his name.

The floor itself is made of black carpet that is soft and fuzzy. The Kitchen has black tire with flecks of silver and the kitchen is modern with stainless steel and black fridge, stove, microwave, sink and counter tops. There is a couch that is soft and fuzzy which is near the closet, holding all of his clothes.

Xavoko's bed is located after the kitchen area which holds his bedroom; some extra cots come down from the walls. His bathroom is also located here.

One of the main features is the bar that takes up the latter part of what should be a living room. Even though there is no alcohol served here he has it to mix virgin drinks after school. Xavoko is huge with underage drinking which is why he does not do this. There are stools to sit on that are quite comfy and the bar itself can hold many people facing opposite of each other.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:58 pm
The arrived at Xavoko's door. Ryu was impressed by the craftsmenship. He reached out and touched it. "Do you know what type of wood this is?" He asked Xavoko. Ryu was an artist, and he appreciated anything of this nature.

He wondered (and hoped) and Persephone had followed. He was very intrigued by the girl. Her wings were quite lovely. She was very cautious and he wondered why. He wondered if she was running from something, or perhaps hiding.

Phae meanwhile barely looked at the door. In fact she was slowly inching away from the crowd. "I uhm...I'm going to go..." She didn't even wait for them to object. She was feeling rather odd. "Have fun." She quickly turned on her heels. Luckily her dorm wasn't too far off

Ryu watched as she left and rubbed his temples. "Gah! That girl is so stubborn!"

((Phae's going to her room))  

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

Cataclypsa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:47 pm
"African Blackwood. They use it to make woodwind instruments." he answered. "Very sturdy material. The best quality can last for decades without decay. Smooth texture, but the finish is what brings it out." he said as he turned on the lights on the inside of the bar.

Immediately he got out mixes and ice.

Cat then walked in and looked around. She liked the design. A lot. She then, after walking in for a bit, notice her sister around the corner. Cat had been ableto separate on the way to the house so both were back.

She couldn't help herself but giggle when she noticed the man Cam was arguing with being carried in her vectors.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:15 pm
Ryu admired the door for several more moments before venturing into the room behind the others. His face fell to the bar and he longed for an actual alcoholic beverage. He was old enough, but he doubted the others were. It wasn't that big of a deal.

He sat on a stool and stretched his long lean legs out in front of him. "Well this is interesting. Normally I spend my night studying." He smiled to each person in turn. "I must say this is a very nice change of events. If only my dear little sister were here to share this occasion." He rolled his eyes. "But she treats friendship like the plague."

He watched Fang being dragged into the room by an invisible force. Ryu watched him with wonder. Was this the same man from before? Or was it someone totally different. Right now it was very hard to tell if it was split personalties (as well as figures) or merely two people trapped within the same body. And if it was the latter, why?  

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:07 am
Persephone followed close by pulling her wings into herself to pass through the door. Why she followed Ryu and the others and why she did not hide her real appearance from them all. She kept her eyes on all of them especially Ryu he could be one of them, or something. Normal people were not something to be trusted and threats were something that must be taken care of swiftly.

Fang growled still watching Phae. "She knows somethin'! She brought me here didn't she, and yall are all in to this ain't ya? He looked at all of them even the butterfly girl named Persephone who looked back at him with the sharp piercing of daggers, it even sent a small chill down him, something wasn't right with that one, none of them actually.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:07 pm
Ryu was watching Persephone with interest. Her wings were quite magnificent. The other girls had wings as well, and he'd seen several like theirs. But Persephone's butterfly wings were the first. He wondered why she seemed so tense, like she was afraid to trust them.

Fang was still ranting and raving. Ryu sighed and accepted a drink that was offered to him. "She just got here tonight. Shes a new student as well. I'm sure shes just as confused about this situation as you are." He knew that she was in her room, and chances are she was already asleep. "All I know is I saw her dancing with a man who looked very different than you. I went and got a drink and when I came back he was gone and you were there."

Ryu felt his eyes been pulled toward the window. He blinked and looked thoughtful for a moment. "It happened when it got dark."  

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:39 pm
Fang huffed listening to Ryu's story strangely enough this was not the first time someone had spouted this bull to him. He glared at Ryu walking over and snatching away his drink downing it himself while pulling at the tie around his neck. "I hate these things. Git it off!" He growled pulling harder at the knot. "Student? The thought for a minute and remembered someone mentioning to him about his transfer into a special school for freaks like him.

Persephone stayed sharp and alert with her back in a corner so she may look out on all things around her. Why? Was this really the place she was sent. So far from her homeland and her home for that matter. Was it really supposed to be over, was it a lie? So many questions in her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:07 pm
Cat took the drink back gently from Fang and gave it to Ryu. "Make him something strong. Give him the Red Eye." Cam said to Xavoko.

"One Red Eye coming up!" Xavoko announced, already mixing the drinks. He added a splash of tequila in Ryu's drink and began to do so for Fang's drink.

Cam looked at Fang and showed her open palms to show him that she was not concealing anything. "Here..." she said as she began to loosen the tie and undo the knots before getting it completely undone for him. "For somebody whose supposed to be big and scary you just don't seem like it to me." she said. Putting the tie on the coat hanger.

Cat nudged Ryu and nodded her head towards Cam, giggling. "So Ryu, what are you here at the school for?" she asked. She looked to Persephone and padded the seat next to the other side of Ryu. " You can sit here." she said to the girl with butterfly wings.

Xavoko finished up the drink and slid it over to Fang. "Bottoms up!" he cheered before making his own drink. It was clean, just a lime daiquiri but virgin. Xavoko wasn't one to drink.  

Cataclypsa

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:03 pm
Ryu took a sip of the drink and grinned. "Very good." He actually preferred rum to tequila, and he hated vodka but it would do. He drank on it for a while before replying to Cat. "Art actually." He saw her puzzled looked and pulled out a little notepad from his pocket. He quickly sketched a somewhat lifelike drawing of a apple. He then set the drawing pad onto the table and seemed to pull the apple off the paper. It was flat for a moment before puffing out and turning real. "I can draw things and bring them to life. Pretty convient. Not really good for fighting. But its cool being the arms dealer."

He was kind of wishing his sister was here. The drinks might make her relax a bit. But he wished that the other man, whatever his name was was here as well. She seemed different around him, slightly angry but she had liked him. He knew she hated to admit that, she wouldn't. He turned to Fang. "I guess the only thing to do is see what happens at day break."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:30 am
Fang snatched the red eye and downed it giving a small hiss and grunt. "Just right." He smiled showing off his...well fangs. He looked around to the girl in the corner with a small scoff as Cam insulted him. "What ya say?! I'd kill ya where ya stand if I wouldn't get kicked outta this place!"

Persephone nearly jumped at Fangs words pulling a hand behind her back and almost rearing back as if she were an animal that was about to attack. Her eyes narrowed tight and even flashed red.  

PrincessRyoko

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:59 am
Ryu continued to slowly sip his drink as he listened to Fang. Ryu liked to savor his cocktails, letting them sit in his mouth for several moments before downing them. This was why he always had trouble with shots. He tended to hold liquid.He recounted a time when he'd been offered a shot of brandy. Brandy wasn't something you could just hold in. He had become close personal friends with a toilet very soon after.

"I think somehow you're in tune with the night and he is in the day. I mean can you actually remember the sun? Think about it. Do you remember how it feels? Or do you just think you remember it. I'm not sure whats going on with you two. Are you one person some weird personality issue? Are you two people trapped in one body like these two?" He thrust his arm at Cat and Cam. "I'm not sure. Its fall however. It gets dark early and gets light early as well. We won't have long to wait."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:32 pm
"Oh hush now. I said that you just don't seem so intimidating. To others yes, maybe they could see it. I just can't." she answered. "It's not meant to be an insult you know. It's more of a compliment if anything else.

"Besides, I don't believe you'd have the heart to do that, because I'm the one that pulled you in here." she said, chuckling. She also took Fang and Ryu's jackets and hung them on the coat hanger.

Cat looked at Ryu and then held the apple. She then took a bite of it. "This is a rather lovely fruit! What is it called? They don't have these in my country." she replied to him.

"I'm here for Anything that happens t deal with politics or international, inter-realm relations." She told him. "For my country of course." she responded.

Xavoko looked at the both of them as he slid another drink down Fang's way. "It's nice that you two know what you're going into. I haven't a clue yet." he responded. "How did you two come to find your powers? Out of curiosity."  

Cataclypsa

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:30 pm
The fanged boy continued to glare at the girl. "Ya don't know nothin about nothin' so what makes you think ya gots tha right to even pretend like ya know me eh?" He shoved his hands into his pockets and looked around the room. That short pipsqueek had run off somewhere her room in this place. He remembered hearing his own introductions and statements of him going to his place and even his dorm room number. What were these crazies talking about.

Persephone blinked watching this who spectacle she was truly starting to wonder if these people were playing some sort of game or were they really this crazy?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:51 pm
Ryu was slightly taken aback by Cat's lack of knowledge concerning apples. He couldn't imagine living in a place without them. He guessed it was because he was so used to them. "Where are you from?" She seemed very proud of her country of origin.

Ryu then overheard Xavoko's question. He wasn't sure if it was at him but he figured that he would eventually be asked it was well. "My sister and I were opposites. She found out about her power at a young ag-"

The door slid open then. Phae stepped into the room looking rather tired and worn out, kind of like she had just run a marathon. She was shaking a little bit, and her face was rather pale. She stopped and glared at Ryu with her intense eyes.

"I couldn't sleep." She said simply and watched him. He knew that look. She wanted him to shut up about her. He nodded and continued on

"Anyways I found out about my powers when I was eighteen and drawing a a piece for an art project. The lion ended up walking off the page. Kind of interesting."  

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

Cataclypsa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:59 am
Cam looked at him. "I'm not pretending. Call it an intuition if you must. Besides, if I honestly thing you are horrible I would know." she said to him. "And besides, my intuitions must be correct, or else you wouldn't assume the defensive body language positions." she said.

"Arkiana. It's a faraway place from here." she explained. "In fact, we are from another realm that connects to here." she said to Ryu.

Xavoko nodded and sighed. "I haven't a clue what my power could be. Though I bet a lion on the loose made for a great art class, huh? I'm lucky if I can draw a stick figure." he chuckled as he poured himself a red eye.  
Dorm RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games